Friday weighers

Some really good loses in this group - I think I'd better stay!!

-2lb :) Sure its gonna start slowing down a bit now though!
!! 12lb to go !!
Now fit into my size 14 monsoon LBD that i havent worn for 5 years :) Happy happy.
Good luck for next week. Hope you all have a great week xx

I know that feeling - I'm just putting on the best coat I ever bought, but I haven't been able to fit in it for 3 years, it's a size 18, but that is a massive boost for me (was a 24 a few months ago)....... bring on the size 16s!!

chun-ky said:
-2lb :) Sure its gonna start slowing down a bit now though!
!! 12lb to go !!
Now fit into my size 14 monsoon LBD that i havent worn for 5 years :) Happy happy.
Good luck for next week. Hope you all have a great week xx

Congrats :) I lost 1.75 so down to 10 st 4, it's * week so feeling really bloated and suffering same probs as b's lovely lady!!

Hope the scales make us all happy tomorrow :) Goodluck xx

I'm hoping for a good loss tomorrow - I've been perfect all week, I know somethimes the scales don't always show a perfect week, but I've had a real exciting week as I'm now fitting in clothes I never dreamed of!! I went on a major clothes shop in NEXT today (as they do jeans in a 35" leg - woohoo!!).

Bring on the losses tomorrow - good luck all!! x x x

Yikes Im not holding out much hope for a loss tomorrow! After last weeks STS, my Mum & nephew came to stay for the weekend & naughty food & wine was consumed! Have been on plan the rest of the week, but Im in the process of making a Millionaire Shortbread Cheesecake! Its my own recipe, so Im trialing it for the first time & if its a success I'll be making it for my hubbies birthday, as we're having a dinner party for 8 people.....not SW friendly Im afraid!

Taniau- Were you pinching the trick or treaters treats too this week? Lol.

Vickidyers- I bet you had a fab shopping spree :)

Kim63- The cheesecake sounds AMAZING....mmmmmm

Absolutely! Plus the left-overs at our house and people keep bringing it into work :)

...there was also a lot of wine consumed during the week. That might have something to do with it too.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone :)

Oh my goodness, I've just dunked my finger in the cheesecake now its set & its gorgeous & the chocolate topping isn't even on yet! Oh dear, Im never going to shift these last 7lbs if I keep making naughty puds! My next task is to make a Xmas cake & Xmas pudding (dont like them personally)........I have too much time on my hands being off work, so I've decided to take up baking ...........bad move seeing Im trying to lose these last few pounds! I also dont want to put on anymore poundage if Im going under the knife!!!!

OMG- I've lost 3.5lbs!! Almost fell over when the scales showed 10 st and a half a pound this morning!! Hopefully I'll be in the 9s next week :) good luck everyone!

A very unexpected 0.8lb off for me this week - I really did think I was looking at a STS or even a small gain........... I will take it and run, thank you very much!

Good luck to everyone today! hope your meetings are good! :)x

Omg, I lost 1lb and am back at target!!! I am totally shocked! I've had a really bad week food wise, I've not eaten lots, but just generally high fat things. I have had a really stressful week, so maybe the adrenaline has burned up a couple calories?!?? Or whatever it is I hope I manage to actually maintain at target unlike last time where I gained the next week!!!!

Well done everyone!!! Xxx

Hello Everyone!

Lost 2lbs this week so that meant I hit my 1 stone award and I was slimmer of the week too which was a big shock!

Well done everyone else!

Lauren :)

Back