Friday weighers

well i am back to weigh in, used to weigh in on mondays but ive missed the last 2 weeks so restarting today with a 1lb loss :) very happy with that since ive definately been off plan for those past 2 weigh ins!

Balls balls balls! Managed to put on 2lb this week after having such good intentions! I wouldnt even say i had gone that off track! Right head on, its coming off this week!

Oh, and I forgot to say earlier - I lost my first stone today too!

Woohoo, well done Annya!

STS for me this week - very happy with that, lol!

Ooops been away with the faries on Friday, too many reports due in!

I finally lost 1lb and a half again!

Hopefully get my club ten next week (another pound and half to go)

Lauren :)

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY WEIGHERS!!!!! :cross::cross::cross:

OK I'm going to get us off to not such a good start......2lb gain :( however this did happen the first time I started SW and it took about 3 weeks for my body to adapt to the plan so I'm not too worried.

Might also have something to do with the fact that I used pretty much all my syns on last weekend lol

Anyway, 19 weeks til I renew my wedding vows so I am determined 100% on plan from now.

Good luck everyone else, hopefully you can all improve on my result!

-1lb :)

Weigh day this morn -2lb really happy as I didn't stick 100% to plan. I hope next week I sts it's going to be a bit of a struggle. Good luck everyone

Hey,

I'd like to join this thread :) I've only been going two weeks. Week 1 -4lb and week 2 -2lb :D

I only work a half day on Fridays so it's a perfect time for me to weigh in and I can give myself a bit of a break Fri nights :)

Sorry I haven't posted earlier - a VERY busy weekend!

Sadly I managed to GAIN 3lbs this week - increase of steroids, ghastly chest infection, bad eating, not enough water, working for the past 13 days without a day off.........the list is endless!

Ho-hum - must try to get back on track this week.

kksweety said:
Hey,

I'd like to join this thread :) I've only been going two weeks. Week 1 -4lb and week 2 -2lb :D

I only work a half day on Fridays so it's a perfect time for me to weigh in and I can give myself a bit of a break Fri nights :)

Welcome and well done :)

Back