Friday weighers

Annya said:
Sorry I haven't posted earlier - a VERY busy weekend!

Sadly I managed to GAIN 3lbs this week - increase of steroids, ghastly chest infection, bad eating, not enough water, working for the past 13 days without a day off.........the list is endless!

Ho-hum - must try to get back on track this week.

Hope your feeling better soon, it's hard to stay on track when unwell x

Hope you have a better week Annya and feel better soon :)

Sorry I haven't posted earlier - a VERY busy weekend!

Sadly I managed to GAIN 3lbs this week - increase of steroids, ghastly chest infection, bad eating, not enough water, working for the past 13 days without a day off.........the list is endless!

Ho-hum - must try to get back on track this week.

Yikes! Hope you feel better soon and can get some time to rest :)

Welcome Bella, don't get too down about your gain, just put it behind you and try to start again x

Hi

I am fairly new to SW. Only followed EE so far. Lost 2lb week one, 1lb week two. Struggling this week with christmas parties etc so dreading friday already.
Joined to shift stubborn weight gained in pregnancies but my little one is one next week so got to sort it now!
Anyone follow red/green is it easy/better results?
Thanks

KPnuts86 said:
Hi

I am fairly new to SW. Only followed EE so far. Lost 2lb week one, 1lb week two. Struggling this week with christmas parties etc so dreading friday already.
Joined to shift stubborn weight gained in pregnancies but my little one is one next week so got to sort it now!
Anyone follow red/green is it easy/better results?
Thanks

Hi. 2.5 years its taken me after my little boy was born. Tried everything but at last something is working. I do red days and was doing really well but now with Christmas its not going to happen. I am happy to put some on and start again next year. I find red days better for me as don't eat as much bread potato etc. I honestly don't think ee would work for me.

Had to weigh in early as I'm away tomorrow - yesterday and Tuesday ( I'm a serial weigher) said - 2lbs and I was so excited! Today, it's a sts! Guess that'll teach me not to weigh everyday eh!

Had to weigh in early as I'm away tomorrow - yesterday and Tuesday ( I'm a serial weigher) said - 2lbs and I was so excited! Today, it's a sts! Guess that'll teach me not to weigh everyday eh!

I do the same hun! Its always up and down lol. xx

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in everyone :)
My week has been bad so fingers crossed its just a STS. Hope everyone else has had a good week xx

I'm hoping to shift a pound of the 3lbs (!!) I gained last week. According to the scales this morning it is possible, but I am finding it really tough with all that's going on with work, meds, other committments at the moment - not getting enough sleep sure isn't helping either.

I think my ambition of getting to 12 stone by Christmas is out the window now, but I will keep on keeping on and hope for the best!

Last edited:
I'm hoping to shift a pound of the 3lbs (!!) I gined last week. According to the scales this monring it is possible, but I am finding it really tough with all that's going on with work, meds, other committments at the moment - not getting enough sleep sure isn't helping either.

I think my ambition of getting to 12 stone by Christmas is out the window now, but I will keep on keeping on and hope for the best!

Hope you are plesantly surprised in the morn and a bit more has shifted :) xx

I didn't think staying on plan this time of year would be as difficult as everyone was saying...but OMG! has it been tough. I'm not eating a whole bunch of anything at once, but the nibbles here and there are going to be my downfall.

We'll see how tomorrow goes though :) Good luck everyone!

f1anj said:
Hi. 2.5 years its taken me after my little boy was born. Tried everything but at last something is working. I do red days and was doing really well but now with Christmas its not going to happen. I am happy to put some on and start again next year. I find red days better for me as don't eat as much bread potato etc. I honestly don't think ee would work for me.

I had my 2 girls really close together only 16 months between the 2 so never lost the first time around before getting pregnant again! After christmas Im going to try red/green days when I can focus.

OMG weigh in this morning, 13st 8lb :eek::eek::eek: That's 6lb off :D I cannot believe it but I'm thrilled.

Good luck Team Friday :talk017:

A very unexpected 1.6lbs off for me today - that's about half of what I gained last week back off, which is amazing for old tortoise me!

Another 1.8 lbs and I will be back to my pre-steroid increase weight of two weeks ago!

I am delighted!
Then there's Christmas........... OMG!!!

Hi all - I've been awol for a few weeks as I couldn't weigh in last week and I have had the worst week this week ever by eating cr*p, but I took the plunge, weighed in this morning and was pleasently surprised at the outcome... a sts. I am very pleased with that and turning over a new leaf to start getting rid of a few pounds before christmas - have a good week all x

Back