Friday weighers

1lb lost, 1lb under target so 12'9, v pleased.

Just had a sneaky jump on the scales and I'm 2lb down atm. Hope o will lose 1 more before Fri so I can have my 1st 'sticker'

Kk

I'm new ...

Hi All, can I join you :) I cancelled my WW online at the weekend as I just wasn't getting on with it so am going to join my local SW class on Friday morning so will be in the Friday weigh in's :) looknig forward to starting a diet that won't leave me feeling hungry x

Just had a sneaky jump on the scales and I'm 2lb down atm. Hope o will lose 1 more before Fri so I can have my 1st 'sticker'

Kk

Tuttut naughty girl, should never jump on scales mid week as it wont be a true reflexion of what you might see on Friday!

Hi All, can I join you :) I cancelled my WW online at the weekend as I just wasn't getting on with it so am going to join my local SW class on Friday morning so will be in the Friday weigh in's :) looknig forward to starting a diet that won't leave me feeling hungry x

Hi there & welcome. I've seen a lot of post about WW & how hungry people are, so I hope SW is the plan for you

Hiya. I'm moving my weigh in day to a Thursday. So I will post there. But just wanted to let you all know I lost 8lbs. Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
I am hoping for the best after last weeks horrific 3lb gain! Followed by 2 days of family eating :( Been back on track since monday so fingers crossed its a STS :) xx

Hi everyone good luck for tomorrow :) I've changed my WI to sat so wont be weighing with you all anymore. Best wishes :)

Good luck for everyones WI tomorrow, I am really looking forward to joining in the morning, the class is at 10am and after reading up lots on here I'm really looking forward to getting started! Once I have been to class I am going to read up my books, do a meal plan for the week (need to be organised with 3 kids) then go and do my weekly shop to fit in with the diet x

chickadee83 said:
Hi everyone good luck for tomorrow :) I've changed my WI to sat so wont be weighing with you all anymore. Best wishes :)

Sorry 2 c u go but wish u well on the rest of ur weight loss journey. I go onto the daily weight forum so I will see how you're getting on.

elfie369 said:
Good luck for everyones WI tomorrow, I am really looking forward to joining in the morning, the class is at 10am and after reading up lots on here I'm really looking forward to getting started! Once I have been to class I am going to read up my books, do a meal plan for the week (need to be organised with 3 kids) then go and do my weekly shop to fit in with the diet x

Welcome & I wish you well on your SW journey. This is a great site & you will get lots of inspiration, advice & support when needed.....as I'm sure like all of us you will need it!

Good Morning and Good Luck to all for WI today.

I have lost 2lbs so really happy :D

Will pop back later to see how everyone is doing.

2lbs loss for me, so after a 1lb gain last week it takes me back under the stone mark again. Happy :)

Back