Friday weighers

Thanks for the reply :) I do want to lower my target but maintaining feels like a struggle at the moment. I know a class would help keep me on track but i really cant make it to one right now. 1 reason is because i am terrified of going on my own! Really silly i know but i cant get over it! Another is the kids, taking the two little ones with me would be a nightmare!
I have been reading through my books again and started cooking new things.. It just doesn't stop the cravings! I dont think anything will lol. People telling me i look good makes me wanna eat junk too!! How backwards is that! It should make me more determined but it doesn't! Im still exercising daily, mainy walking as its so easy to fit in with the babies! Should get back into zumba on the wii but been going to bed at 8.30 most nights to stop myself raiding the cupboards ha ha :eek: I wont ever ever give up!! I love SW and it works perfectly :) Maybe i just need my taste buds lazered off so naughty food wont temp me so much :rolleyes: xx

Looking at your stats you've been doing SW for nearly 8 months now & gave yourself a year to lose the weight......why not forget SW for a few weeks, still make sensible choices tho & then get back to it. Sometimes when you take yourself away from something you realise how much you miss it, so you never know! Just chill for a while & then get back to it.....'dieting' can be all consuming sometimes & as they say ' a change is as good as a rest'! :)

Thanks Kim :) I dont think i could give it up for any length of time! I would miss it! I do need to chill out though! I get myself all worked up over nothing really! This week is actually going well, and easily! xx

There appears to be nothing stranger than our bodies................after massive loss last week Ive put on a pound this week! The only thing different, as again Im on plan 100%, is I had 6 days of Extra Easy & 1 of Red.....I usually have more Red, with a few of Green & Extra Easy! I have also started back on my road bike......oh well, as I well know it all balances out in the end & I am a slow loser!

Good luck to all you Friday Weighers

Good Morning and Good Luck Friday weighers!

I lost 3lbs and am really pleased! I am now in the 15s which is a good feeling onwards and downwards weight wise anyway! :)

Weigh in at 10am and im very nervous. :( Had a lot of alcohol this week due to a wedding and party, the first time ive realy drank since re-starting. Oh well, only time will tell! Good luck all :)

-x-

Urghhhhh!!! Gained 2lbs!!! These 2lbs keep coming on and off grrrr!!!! It's to be expected after the wknd but I had hoped I could counteract it by being good but * week has not helped me!!!

a 1lb loss for me . As its * week (starting this morning) and I'm unwell and on anti-b's and not eaten hardly anything for 3 days I'm not surprised as I expect my body thinks I'm trying to starve it! Might mean for a bigger loss next week though :) but I really just need to get well this week

good luck everyone xx

-2lb :) xx

3lb off today, well chuffed xxx

2lb off this week :D

-x-

5lb gain!! Can't believe it have been so good with food!! Can only put it down to TOTM as recently came off contraceptive pill and it's been pretty horrific! Really bloated! So next week expecting a huge loss!!! Sooo annoyed!!!

Hi all, I had my first weigh in on Friday and was convinced I wouldn't lose anything as I just seem to have been eat eat eating on this diet! It's great! I lost 2lb yaaay, well done all others xx

Goodness me.......I've just measured myself after being on SW/exercising for 2 months & have lost 29cm all together off the 'wobbly bits'!!! Am rather pleasantly shocked/surprised! It just goes to show that we shouldn't get too het up about those numbers on the scales every week & should go by measurements & how our clothes feel......Im wearing clothes I couldn't wear at the beginning of the year.......I will get back into my 10's!!! Scales are going in the bin lol!!!

kim63 said:
Goodness me.......I've just measured myself after being on SW/exercising for 2 months & have lost 29cm all together off the 'wobbly bits'!!! Am rather pleasantly shocked/surprised! It just goes to show that we shouldn't get too het up about those numbers on the scales every week & should go by measurements & how our clothes feel......Im wearing clothes I couldn't wear at the beginning of the year.......I will get back into my 10's!!! Scales are going in the bin lol!!!

Well done Kim!!! What a fantastic non scale victory!!!! :) You will be in your 10s before you know it!!! X

Way to go! And an excellent reminder too :)

Back