Friday weighers

Urghhhhh, had to WI a day early because I'm going away today, sts .... Still holding onti those 2lbs I gained grrrrr!!!! I've not even been that bad :-( good luck tomorrow everyone!!! X

Urghhhhh, had to WI a day early because I'm going away today, sts .... Still holding onti those 2lbs I gained grrrrr!!!! I've not even been that bad :-( good luck tomorrow everyone!!! X

At least its a maintain & maybe your body likes that weight & doesnt want to lose anymore :) x

kim63 said:
At least its a maintain & maybe your body likes that weight & doesnt want to lose anymore :) x

Hmmm maybe. But ive been maintaining at 2lbs lower for almost 3 months, it's just the last couple weeks. I need to get back into it properly and not 'cheat'!!! Thanks though! :)

Have had a word with that 'weightloss fairy' again & hope she sprinkles her magic for us tomorrow girls

Good Morning fellow Friday weighers! Good Luck to all for today lets hope for a great Friday.

I have lost 3lbs this week :D

Pleasantly surprised as have stuck to plan but didn't expect that as its been star week and I have felt really bloated at times during the week.

Here's to a fabulous weekend :)

Hey, don't think the fairy heard you. I'm sts again. I guess at least I've not had a gain apart from Xmas week.

Not making excuses as I know I've be cheating, but we're about to complete on our first house so we are a bit hectic and will be for a few weeks with moving and trips to Ikea I expect :) I think until we are settled I'm going to aim for around a sts.

Goodluck to everyone else today.
Kk

Hey, don't think the fairy heard you. I'm sts again. I guess at least I've not had a gain apart from Xmas week.

Not making excuses as I know I've be cheating, but we're about to complete on our first house so we are a bit hectic and will be for a few weeks with moving and trips to Ikea I expect :) I think until we are settled I'm going to aim for around a sts.

Goodluck to everyone else today.
Kk

Well done you should be proud of a STS, as buying/moving house is one of the most stressful times of our lives up there with death!!! So good on you for maintaining x

a pound for me...still unwell and on meds that arent helping so its not bad, just feels soo slow! I'm closer to the 11's than the 13s now though, that feels good!

well done our the hard work, whatever the result this week xx

Room for a (not so..) little 'un? I've been on plan for about a week now, but just got my scales this morning so would like to join you Friday weigh in ladies - if that's OK?

The only problem is that my scales are quite difficult to read, the dial is tiny! But I'll be as accurate as I can.

Initial weight in this morning: 14 st 6.

Ex

Room for a (not so..) little 'un? I've been on plan for about a week now, but just got my scales this morning so would like to join you Friday weigh in ladies - if that's OK?

The only problem is that my scales are quite difficult to read, the dial is tiny! But I'll be as accurate as I can.

Initial weight in this morning: 14 st 6.

Ex

Hello & welcome. We seem to be quite a small group on the Friday weighers, but are all here for support & you will get loads of advise & inspiration on the main forum. Why not invest in a pair of digital scales, believe you can get a fairly cheap pair in somewhere like Argos.......I like to see the numbers, but only when its on the downward trend lol!!! :)

Hi. Another Minmin noob here although been doing slimming world for a while.

Lost 1lb this week, which I'm pleased with as been finding it really hard to keep on track since Christmas.

This means I've now lost total of 2st 1 lost altogether. :)

Hi. Another Minmin noob here although been doing slimming world for a while.

Lost 1lb this week, which I'm pleased with as been finding it really hard to keep on track since Christmas.

This means I've now lost total of 2st 1 lost altogether. :)

Hello & welcome......we're growing in numbers in the group, but losing numbers on the scales :)

Hi Kim, and thanks :) Glad to be one of the Friday girls! In the past I've always weighed on a Wednesday or Thurday.. maybe Friday will be my lucky weigh-day :)

Believe it or not I've just replaced my old electronic scales with these mechanical ones.. the electronic ones were WW and cost me atround £40, and they were wildly innaccurate! I've been quite unlucky with scales.. Anyway I can't really afford to replace them again, so I'll make do.
Ex

3lbs off today! Woooo!!! And also got my club 10! xxx

-2lb :) Pigged out a bit since weigh in this morn though!!! Back with my head in the game tomorrow morning! xx

Well done you should be proud of a STS, as buying/moving house is one of the most stressful times of our lives up there with death!!! So good on you for maintaining x

Thanks :) I don't "feel" stressed, but I know it'll be coming out one way or another!

Back