Friday weighers

Week has been ok thank you down 3 lbs :) this week now 21.11 3/4. hoping for the same ish loss next week as trying to plan my meals ahead keeps me much more focused :)

Well done to all the weight losses this week.

xxx

How did it go for everyone this morning? :)
I lost 6lbs so happy :) xxxx

sts for me, not happy but then to be fair i was moving and sorting this week so the food has been all over the place. Shall return to plan as of tomorrow.

Well done Jess xx

Thanks Daz :D
I would say moving and STS is a great result, well done :) xx

1lb on for me this week! :-(

I've found this week really hard, like I've hit a brick wall. I have been so easily swayed from sticking to plan 100% which I hate as I've done so well so far.

Back on it 100% from tomorrow in the hope I can get a big loss under my belt next week, and a step closer to making it to my first stone off.

xXx

Hi Guys, my first time weighing in here.

I've spent the last few weeks working out & calorie counting - stayed the same :( (after losing lots)
5 days on slimming world & working out - minus 8.5lb :D

Hi Guys, my first time weighing in here. I've spent the last few weeks working out & calorie counting - stayed the same :( (after losing lots) 5 days on slimming world & working out - minus 8.5lb :D

Wow!! That's incredible!! Looks like you made the right decision ;)

After missing weigh in for 2 weeks now, i need to loose 5lb this week to hit my xmas target :( im going to give it a good go !!!! x

Love your mini goals ! is 8.7 your goal weight for christmas ? x

Thanks lovely! My mini goal was to lose 1 stone by Christmas (7.5lb to go... so that would take me to 8st 10.5lb) - it's not looking likely though!! To be honest though, I'm not in any real rush - I just enjoy eating healthily and seeing the weight drop off slowly and surely, it's just good to have goals to keep me focused! I'm in Milan this coming weekend so I will be doing very well not to have anymore than a 3-4lb gain next week!!!! Lots of prosecco, vino and bread/pizza I imagine! Eeeeek!! Lots of melon for me over the next few days :) xx

Wow hope you have a fab time in milan ! You seem to be doing really well and its a good attitude to see it slowly come off.

I feel a lot more focused this week after a rubbish 2 weeks , lots of fruit & veg for me this week ! x
Thanks lovely! My mini goal was to lose 1 stone by Christmas (7.5lb to go... so that would take me to 8st 10.5lb) - it's not looking likely though!! To be honest though, I'm not in any real rush - I just enjoy eating healthily and seeing the weight drop off slowly and surely, it's just good to have goals to keep me focused! I'm in Milan this coming weekend so I will be doing very well not to have anymore than a 3-4lb gain next week!!!! Lots of prosecco, vino and bread/pizza I imagine! Eeeeek!! Lots of melon for me over the next few days :) xx

Wow hope you have a fab time in milan ! You seem to be doing really well and its a good attitude to see it slowly come off.

I feel a lot more focused this week after a rubbish 2 weeks , lots of fruit & veg for me this week ! x

Do you keep a food/weight loss diary on here? If so, I'll pop over and subscribe! I find it really useful for keeping me accountable for what I eat - also handy to look back over it for inspiration! x

I have done in the past , but I've not this time I have a diary at home I use. I don't always find time to get online.
Quite confident for tomorrow's weigh in.
How was Milan ? X

I have done in the past , but I've not this time I have a diary at home I use. I don't always find time to get online.
Quite confident for tomorrow's weigh in.
How was Milan ? X

Sorry I have just realised its this weekend you are in Milan ! Good luck for tomorrow & have a fab time in Milan ?

Sorry I have just realised its this weekend you are in Milan ! Good luck for tomorrow & have a fab time in Milan ?

Thank you :)

I might head down to Dublin tonight and stay with a friend as my flight's from Dublin tomorrow so weighed in this morning and...

....2LB OFFF!!! yayyyyyy!! (I bet I'll gain it all in pizza and prosecco over the weekend :giggle:) xx

Back