Friday weighers

Dissapointed this morning I really wanted a 2lb loss for my stone but lost 1lb, I know a lb is better than the alternative of putting on or STS but...and a very big but I have done this 100% every week no cheats, no binges, no stuffing chocolate then regretting it or drunk nights with binge food the next day, its dihartening when only a lb disappears when others can do all the cheats and have good losses.

sorry for the negativity peeps...feeling dissapointed :(

Dissapointed this morning I really wanted a 2lb loss for my stone but lost 1lb, I know a lb is better than the alternative of putting on or STS but...and a very big but I have done this 100% every week no cheats, no binges, no stuffing chocolate then regretting it or drunk nights with binge food the next day, its dihartening when only a lb disappears when others can do all the cheats and have good losses.

sorry for the negativity peeps...feeling dissapointed :(

I'm sorry you are disappointed Denise - I know we all like to big losses, sometimes our bodies conspire against us. Don't let it put you off, SW does work and I expect you will have a big loss next week. Just remember how gross that 1lb off fat looks :yuk: you know the one, it's the size of a mug. Keep up the good work honey, it will happen xx

Another 2lb off for me :)

Just another 1.5lb for my 2 stone award Yay :D

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone :)
Please don't be disheartened if you haven't done as well as you hoped for <3
My first weigh in losing 2lbs xXx
Have a fab weekend everyone xXx

Vicki :)

14.4 n half today meaning 3 lbs pound gone xx happy! 3st 3lb in totaaaal. still 3 stone to gooooo x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I'm joining SW next Friday (Pay Day!!!) but I've been weighing and I've 3lbs this week. I have no idea how, my body must know its going to have a big shock!

Sts this week. I've not been well and even though I've stuck to the plan 110% my appetite as been crap and I've only been managing one meal a day with fruit. I've had a raging thirst and not been very active so I've retained fluid. I'm not disappointed, these things can't be helped :)

Lisa x

Sts this week. I've not been well and even though I've stuck to the plan 110% my appetite as been crap and I've only been managing one meal a day with fruit. I've had a raging thirst and not been very active so I've retained fluid. I'm not disappointed, these things can't be helped :)

Lisa x

Sorry to hear you haven't been well Lisa. I hope you're feeling better now. I'm sure that next week you'll get a big loss to make up for it x :)

Another 2lb off for me :)

Just another 1.5lb for my 2 stone award Yay :D

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure you'll get it next week, you're doing really well :clap:

Hey guys!!!
Bit of a dilemma, it's my TOTM and I really want something sweet!!!
Haha! Feel like I could go crazy if I don t have something. What makes it worse is my partner has sweets and wine for tonight, booooooo!
Suppose I'll just watch and wish xXx

Vic :)

STS this week. I'm not surprised, to be honest I was expecting a lot worse. I've had a couple of meals out & made bad choices. I seem to have lost my way. I know what I should be doing but I just don't do it. I'm going to gym 4 or 5 times a week & seem to think that means I can eat & drink whatever I want because I'm exercising. Which obviously I can't. I seem to have a mental block against going into the 14's. Since the 11th of April I have been losing & gaining & have only lost 6lb. It's as if deep down I think 15st is the best I'm ever going to be. I really don't know what to do. :lost:

Hey guys!!!
Bit of a dilemma, it's my TOTM and I really want something sweet!!!
Haha! Feel like I could go crazy if I don t have something. What makes it worse is my partner has sweets and wine for tonight, booooooo!
Suppose I'll just watch and wish xXx

Vic :)

Options hot chocolate?

Back