Friday weighers

Hey guys!!! Bit of a dilemma, it's my TOTM and I really want something sweet!!! Haha! Feel like I could go crazy if I don t have something. What makes it worse is my partner has sweets and wine for tonight, booooooo! Suppose I'll just watch and wish xXx Vic :)

You can have 4 midget gems for 1 syn or a big bag of sugar free werthers originals for around 12 syns. :) x

Lisa x

Last edited:
Dissapointed this morning I really wanted a 2lb loss for my stone but lost 1lb, I know a lb is better than the alternative of putting on or STS but...and a very big but I have done this 100% every week no cheats, no binges, no stuffing chocolate then regretting it or drunk nights with binge food the next day, its dihartening when only a lb disappears when others can do all the cheats and have good losses.

sorry for the negativity peeps...feeling dissapointed :(

Oh no, that really must feel like a kick in the teeth but sometimes it gets us like that. You do know that if you stick with it, there really must be a result and it will probably be a bigger one.
Are you varying your meals? Making sure you weigh your HEs? Using all your syns to make meals more interesting? To begin with I wasn't fully using my syns as I was still stuck in the mindset that less in equals more weight off but I now use more each day, as it stops me from getting bored and then more likely to, not exactly cheat but just not stick 100% to plan. Not saying you'd be doing that but just sometimes, mixing things up a bit can give our bodies a bit of a kickstart again. Don't lose heart, you are doing well :bighug:

Well done :) Didn't even manage a sts...1lb on :-( Next week will be a different story *determined* xx

That's the attitude! Chase that lb away and one of it's pals with it. Aim to treat yourself to some really nice FREE food this coming week, so you feel like you are being good but not going without. Chin up :)

Well done everyone :)
Please don't be disheartened if you haven't done as well as you hoped for <3
My first weigh in losing 2lbs xXx
Have a fab weekend everyone xXx

Vicki :)

Great start and keep it up, it gives you a huge boost to see that loss :)

I'm joining SW next Friday (Pay Day!!!) but I've been weighing and I've 3lbs this week. I have no idea how, my body must know its going to have a big shock!

Yay that's a brilliant start. You'll find it even easier to stick to this week, with that loss as incentive :)

Sts this week. I've not been well and even though I've stuck to the plan 110% my appetite as been crap and I've only been managing one meal a day with fruit. I've had a raging thirst and not been very active so I've retained fluid. I'm not disappointed, these things can't be helped :)

Lisa x

You did well to STS then. Sorry to hear you've felt rotten and hope you are soon much better x

Hey guys!!!
Bit of a dilemma, it's my TOTM and I really want something sweet!!!
Haha! Feel like I could go crazy if I don t have something. What makes it worse is my partner has sweets and wine for tonight, booooooo!
Suppose I'll just watch and wish xXx

Vic :)

I like some fat free fromage frais with an Options stirred in, topped with a few raspberries. It feels nice and creamy and tastes sweet enough to satisfy me but only two syns.

Yay that's a brilliant start. You'll find it even easier to stick to this week, with that loss as incentive :)

Thank you!! I'm very excited about it all, and now I've found this site the added supports going to be great! Hope I can stick to it long term :)

STS this week. I'm not surprised, to be honest I was expecting a lot worse. I've had a couple of meals out & made bad choices. I seem to have lost my way. I know what I should be doing but I just don't do it. I'm going to gym 4 or 5 times a week & seem to think that means I can eat & drink whatever I want because I'm exercising. Which obviously I can't. I seem to have a mental block against going into the 14's. Since the 11th of April I have been losing & gaining & have only lost 6lb. It's as if deep down I think 15st is the best I'm ever going to be. I really don't know what to do. :lost:

Aw, poor Zappacat. 15st is definitely NOT the lowest you can go!! Time for a mix up of your meals? Can you swap when you have your main meal ie. if you normally eat in the evening, try main at lunchtime? Write a meal plan and include some new meals you've never had before and use some of your syns if you can to make them extra interesting. Try some fresh new salad ingredients or fruit that you've never had before. I've recently discovered Sharon fruit, never had one before but quite enjoying them for something different.
Log on here and have a moan if you need to get things off your chest but also find some good inspiring success stories.
Also give yourself a little challenge. it could just be to go for a twenty min walk each evening (or more if you can of course) or do something nice for yourself each day, like a scented bubblebath to relax in.
Really hope you can get your mojo back... go on, I dare you!! :D

STS on friday Not been online much and fell off the wagon a bit over the weekend
Half got back on it today but ready to start properly tomorrow

Some great losses goin on for you guys!! Well done

Need to plan some meals now and will shop in the morning

STS on friday Not been online much and fell off the wagon a bit over the weekend Half got back on it today but ready to start properly tomorrow Some great losses goin on for you guys!! Well done Need to plan some meals now and will shop in the morning

Evening Carjam!

Minis has been pretty quiet over the past few days I think. We all fall off the wagon from time to time (I had 5 days off the other week as I was away and it took me 2 days to get back on plan).

You sound like you're back in the game and ready to go from tomorrow onwards :) I find planning helps too, off to plan up to Friday to use up what we have in the house for a big shop on Friday.

Hope WI goes well on Friday x

STS on friday Not been online much and fell off the wagon a bit over the weekend
Half got back on it today but ready to start properly tomorrow

Some great losses goin on for you guys!! Well done

Need to plan some meals now and will shop in the morning

Hands carjam a rope to hang on to on the back of that wagon! Good idea to get that plan/shop done. ;)

WI tomorrow, on track for my stone award according to pre WI wednesday :/ good luck everyone x

Back