Friday weighers

Good luck everyone. Lets hope for a good start to the weekend :greenapple:

Good luck everyone!!

2lb off! :bliss:
Woohoo!
Good luck everyone :D

O M G....lost 4lbs to say I'm chuffed is understatement :D. I have worked for it with 100% on plan but after last week feeling disappointed with a lb its paid off to keep going, I will never doubt SW again...lol.

Last edited:
O M G....lost 4lbs to say I'm chuffed is understatement :D. I have worked for it with 100% on plan but after last week feeling disappointed with a lb its paid off to keep going, I will never doubt SW again...lol.

Fabulous loss! Well done :D

3.5lb off for me this week...woop!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in x

Fab loss yourself hun feels good doesn't it x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fab loss yourself hun feels good doesn't it x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you! It feels awesome doesn't it! Imagine how good Club 10 and target will feel? I think I will cry tears of joy when I see the magic number on the scales :giggles: x

Oh no wonder you are thrilled. Inspiration to us all, and as you say, it really gives you the extra willpower to go for it 100% next week. :eek:

Brilliant. I do love reading everyone's successes on the scales. As I've not much of a loss this week, I'm just basking in all your losses and knowing that if I keep at it, mine will be a bigger one soon too. :)

2lb off for me,taking me to 13:13 and down into the next zone. Another 100% week coming up. Have a good day everyone :)

Oh and that is terrific, as you're into the next stone down and you really are chasing me, just half a lb above my WI weight today. I'll have to get my skates on :D

Have a brilliant day, you're probably still grinning now :)

Well done everyone, here's to the next 7 days....:girlpower: and Boys....

2lb off for me,taking me to 13:13 and down into the next zone. Another 100% week coming up. Have a good day everyone :)

Oh and that is terrific, as you're into the next stone down and you really are chasing me, just half a lb above my WI weight today. I'll have to get my skates on :D

Have a brilliant day, you're probably still grinning now :)

Just half a pound off for me this week but it's been TOTM and I've had a couple of little wobbles off plan :rolleyes: so not unexpected. Loving everyones losses though and just kicks me into trying harder next week. Have a great day and weekend everyone :eek:

STS for me! It's going to be end of July/early Aug before I'm at target after my hols now! xx

Hope you aren't too disappointed with that, it's better than a gain of course. ;) You're so near your target weight and you look absolutely amazing, so you can't be down on yourself. Have a great weekend.

Back