Friday weighers

Oh and that is terrific, as you're into the next stone down and you really are chasing me, just half a lb above my WI weight today. I'll have to get my skates on :D

Have a brilliant day, you're probably still grinning now :)

Thankyou,I am quite pleased with myself :) Been some fab losses on here,think everyone is getting in the right frame of mind now.

Just half a pound off for me this week but it's been TOTM and I've had a couple of little wobbles off plan :rolleyes: so not unexpected. Loving everyones losses though and just kicks me into trying harder next week. Have a great day and weekend everyone :eek:

You've done better than I do at totm...I sts or gain. Bet you see a good loss next week especially with all the inspiration flying around on here!!! :)

You've done better than I do at totm...I sts or gain. Bet you see a good loss next week especially with all the inspiration flying around on here!!! :)

Its my lowest ever loss since starting, so I did feel a twinge of 'oh help, it's all falling apart' but then gave myself a shake, acknowledged totm and admitted to myself that I'd not quite been 100% on plan and so I'm ok with just a tiny loss. I'd even have been happy with a STS really. Onwards for the next week. Thanks :eek:

Hope you aren't too disappointed with that, it's better than a gain of course. ;) You're so near your target weight and you look absolutely amazing, so you can't be down on yourself. Have a great weekend.

Aww thank you huni, that's such a lovely thing to say! I'm not disappointed at all :) I'm really happy with how I look and feel at the minute, the last 1.5lb is just to say I got to target but it's only a number!

It was always going to be difficult to shift the last half a stone and I've been on such a roll for the last month or two, I was def due to a gain/maintain at some point! xx

STS for me! It's going to be end of July/early Aug before I'm at target after my hols now! xx

I'm sure you'll get there soon. I love the pic of you in the blue dress, you look amazing :D

Just half a pound off for me this week but it's been TOTM and I've had a couple of little wobbles off plan :rolleyes: so not unexpected. Loving everyones losses though and just kicks me into trying harder next week. Have a great day and weekend everyone :eek:

You've done great since you started. I'm sure that next week you'll get a big loss to make up for this week :grouphugg:

Brilliant. I do love reading everyone's successes on the scales. As I've not much of a loss this week, I'm just basking in all your losses and knowing that if I keep at it, mine will be a bigger one soon too. :)

Thank you! I'm the same, it's great to have a weighing in group on mini's to see how everyone has done each week and share the highs and lows of weight loss.

Your stats are brilliant! You've done so well since February. I hope you're not feeling too disheartened this week- I personally think a loss around star week is awesome! I hope you have a fabulous SW week... onwards and downwards as they say ;) x

Lots of positive vibes and great successes today my lovely fellow Friday weighers!

Here's to a fabulous week :D x

Had my 1st weigh in today and I gained 1.5lb :( But then I'm not really surprised because I didn't really start properly until Monday so there ya go...
Here's hoping that next week will be great though!

Anyone have any tips for me?

Had my 1st weigh in today and I gained 1.5lb :( But then I'm not really surprised because I didn't really start properly until Monday so there ya go...

Hi there :) Don't get too down at your initial gain. Some people do gain as they adjust to the plan which can involve more food than you are used to. Just keep an eye on portion sizes when it comes to free food,fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree and weigh/measure hex's and syns. Don't be tempted to substitute things like any cereal bar for an alpen light or other 'official' healthy extra bar. Branded cereals etc can be safely swapped for store bran versions. Keep a food diary so you can keep a track of your syns,hex's etc. Drink plenty of water,suger free squash etc and go for variety....try fruits n veg you've never tried before. You might like them :) Planning is the key...make a menu plan and shop accordingly. Above all,embrace this new way of eating and enjoy!!! Oh,and don't be afraid to ask questions :) xx

Hi KW!

Just wanted to echo beachbabetobe's post said really.

If you want any advice on your food diary, you could post up what you have eaten/plan to eat for a few days. I'm sure the mini's family will be happy to have a look at it for you.

Are you following SW at home or are you going to group? x

Super losses goin on here today Well done y'all

As for me Half lb on My heart just wasnt fully in it but I'm not too disappointed Glad it wasnt more

Still hangin on to that wagon :)

You've done great since you started. I'm sure that next week you'll get a big loss to make up for this week :grouphugg:

Thanks, I did do a sneaky extra weigh this morning and I'm down another lb but will leave my Friday weight as the actual WI weight and go for a bigger recorded loss next week :)

Thank you! I'm the same, it's great to have a weighing in group on mini's to see how everyone has done each week and share the highs and lows of weight loss.

Your stats are brilliant! You've done so well since February. I hope you're not feeling too disheartened this week- I personally think a loss around star week is awesome! I hope you have a fabulous SW week... onwards and downwards as they say ;) x

Thanks Evolet, I'm over my little petulant tantrum at the scales hehe, and admit to sneakily checking the scales this morning, now that totm is almost over and they show an extra lb down, so obviously it WAS just extra fluid or whatever. Spurs me on to get the lovely supportive comments and hoping next week will be another loss. Have a lovely weekend x

Plan, plan, plan is always my favourite tip.... so you know ahead of time what you are going to be eating, have shopped and stocked the fridge and that way, not tempted to have something you shouldn't just because the 'right' food isn't there ready. I'm sure next week you'll be reporting a lovely loss and we'll all be ready to cheer :)

Super losses goin on here today Well done y'all

As for me Half lb on My heart just wasnt fully in it but I'm not too disappointed Glad it wasnt more

Still hangin on to that wagon :)

Do I need to get another rope? :D Have a super weekend, hope the sunshine spurs you into full committal :)

1lb loss yesterday and officially joined!! Let's see how I get on next Friday! :D

Back