Friday weighers

Hey all,

Finally back after too long away!

Officially restarted the plan this week, as of yesterday I was 20st 1lb and Friday is still gonna be my weigh in day as that works best for me. I've gained 5lbs since I went off the rails a few months back so first goal is get that off.

Wish me luck! Here's to a 100% first week back at it!

Hey all,

Finally back after too long away!

Officially restarted the plan this week, as of yesterday I was 20st 1lb and Friday is still gonna be my weigh in day as that works best for me. I've gained 5lbs since I went off the rails a few months back so first goal is get that off.

Wish me luck! Here's to a 100% first week back at it!

Welcome back and here's to a really good first week, we'll be watching and waiting for your WI :)

Hi all, Ive only just joined here but Ive been back at slimming world 2 weeks now and get weighed on a friday so will update here with you all if thats ok?

My first week I lost 4lb, then this friday I lost 3lb, so ive got my half stone in my first 2 weeks which im happy with.....looking forward to weigh in this week coming too :D

Hello & welcome to you both. Think with this fab weather we're all going to have a really good week :D

Thanks everyone!

Having a great week so far - even had fruit salad and green tea in Starbucks today with a friend instead of my old faves a caramel frappacino and muffin - and I feel great for it

Have a brilliant week everyone and will update on Friday

I shall be joining in with the Friday weigh ins this week, officially started Friday just gone, so far so good so I'm hoping to have a good first week weigh in! :) see you all Friday! x x

I shall be joining in with the Friday weigh ins this week, officially started Friday just gone, so far so good so I'm hoping to have a good first week weigh in! :) see you all Friday! x x

Same!! Have a great first week!

x Kayla x

Hi all, Ive only just joined here but Ive been back at slimming world 2 weeks now and get weighed on a friday so will update here with you all if thats ok?

My first week I lost 4lb, then this friday I lost 3lb, so ive got my half stone in my first 2 weeks which im happy with.....looking forward to weigh in this week coming too :D

Wow, that's a brilliant first two weeks. Keep at it, we love to hear the reports :)

Thank you.....I sure will, I've had a rubbish weekend but Im back with it today, just hoping I havent done any damage :/

Weekends can be difficult, I find it harder when family are around wanting snacks all the time. I'm fine when it's just me lol. I'm sure you can do it. ?

Thank you.....I sure will, I've had a rubbish weekend but Im back with it today, just hoping I havent done any damage :/

Best thing to do,just getting back on it. Like Cloudy6 says,weekends can be hard. I usually try to plan sw friendly 'naughty' foods but also fell by the wayside this weekend!!! 100% week coming up with some extra body magic and the damage should be minimal. Good luck for your next weigh in :)

Weekends can be difficult, I find it harder when family are around wanting snacks all the time. I'm fine when it's just me lol. I'm sure you can do it. ?

Same here!!! Made a lovely sw friendly 'pick n mix' tea yesterday as daughter and her bf came over. Trouble was the butter on their new potatoes looked sooo nice I indulged too. And the garlic bread...and sour cream...and grated cheese..need I go on?!? Damage limitation this week :-D

Same here!!! Made a lovely sw friendly 'pick n mix' tea yesterday as daughter and her bf came over. Trouble was the butter on their new potatoes looked sooo nice I indulged too. And the garlic bread...and sour cream...and grated cheese..need I go on?!? Damage limitation this week :-D

Oh and you start out with such good intentions! It's really not fair but I know just what you mean. So far I've managed 100% today (but it's early lol) and have dinner planned.
Stick at it! ?

Awww I love weighing in on a Friday, this thread is the best :bighug:

Congrats on all the losses and for everyone else who STS/gained, we all know what we slipped up on so here's to a great week! xx

OMG I've just seen that you've reached target!!!! That's awesome! (even if you did sneak it in on a Monday WI lol)
Congratulations I knew you'd get there soon :winner: :flowers::flowers::flowers: :winner:

Had to WI early this week due to staying at BF's tonight and going away tomorrow, I have STS this week, a little disappointed but the 5 inches lost make up for it. Good luck guys an gals for weigh in tomorrow.

Good morning everyone, looks like another sunny day :wavey:
It's 1lb off for me today, really thought I might have sneaked a 2 but I'm happy to be edging closer to my 3st award :)
Good luck today :D

Back