Friday weighers

When I use between 12 and 15 a day my losses are much bigger than the weeks I don't use much. It does vary with people though, it's really what your body decides. Having the recommended amount is part of the plan though x

Ok I'm going to experiment this week then. I'm going to meet my 15 a day and we'll see what happens next week at weigh in. At group I was told 5 minimum but never told to use all of them so never thought about meeting them. Oh well live and learn I will report back about my experiment lol.

They're there to stop you feeling deprived so you stay on plan and don't binge. Enjoy them, you can use them on whatever you like, I know it seems bad using them on chocolate and crisps, but it won't affect your losses doing so. :) x

Darcys Mummy - I was wondering about this too, I normally have 10-12 syns a day during the week and 15 - 20 on a Saturday and I've lost weight fairly consistently, but this week because it's been so hot I haven't been hungry and my syns have been more like 5-7 a day. Perhaps this along with the heat is why I haven't lost and you've gained a lb. Seems crazy to think that by eating more you loose more weight, but the evidence does seem to be there to support it :confused:

I didn't think it mattered tbh I thought they were just there so you could have treats so you didn't feel deprived I didn't think not having them would stop weight loss.

This weeks syns:

Fri: 14
Sat: 13
Sun: 15
Mon: 8
Tues: 9
Wed: 15.5
Thurs: 6

I didn't think I did too bad this week to come from not using them at all I think that's pretty good. I'm guna be really anal now and work out the last 2 weeks as well lol

STS for me which is also puzzling as I have been 100% all week and I didn't even have my usual treat day at the weekend :confused: Oh well! I do feel quite heavy in my legs and I wonder if I am retaining water, as I have a problem with my circulation and the weather is so hot it is a possibility but I don't want to make excuses. It's a new week now - onwards and downwards (hopefully) Oh and hugs to you Darcys Mummy :hug99:

I'm sure the heat is playing havoc with water retention.

Ok Syns since being back:

Week 1: 92
Loss: 4lbs

Week 2: 69
Loss: 5lbs

Week 3: 65.5
Gain: 1lb

Sorry but I don't see a pattern

It probably is water retention because of the hot weather, are you drinking lots of water? it really helps x

I've lost 2lb this week & it's taken me out of the 200's & I'm just 1lb off my 3.5 stone award. I really hope I can get that lb next week :D

It probably is water retention because of the hot weather, are you drinking lots of water? it really helps x

I have a 2 litre jug in the fridge and I usually finish it probably not enough but does water retention happen if you pee frequently? Because I have a bladder the size of a pea so have no trouble peeing.

I've lost 2lb this week & it's taken me out of the 200's & I'm just 1lb off my 3.5 stone award. I really hope I can get that lb next week :D

Congratulations on your loss and your milestone out of the 200's. Fingers crossed for your 1lb loss and hopefully more next week. Well done.

I have a 2 litre jug in the fridge and I usually finish it probably not enough but does water retention happen if you pee frequently? Because I have a bladder the size of a pea so have no trouble peeing.

I have to say the last 3 weeks I've been trying to drink 3 litres a day. I do it easily on days I go to the gym & I have to say that the last 3 weeks have been my best losses in the last 3 mths.

I have to say the last 3 weeks I've been trying to drink 3 litres a day. I do it easily on days I go to the gym & I have to say that the last 3 weeks have been my best losses in the last 3 mths.

I've had a lot of people say that to me but because my bladder is the size of a pea I can't stop peeing so it's just an endless cycle. I think I may have to have a visit to the doctor to see if they can suggest anything as I am up every 2 hours through the night you can set your clock by it. But...as part of the experiment this week I will meet my 3 litres a day and again see what difference it makes on Friday lol.

Hi Jo :wavey:
I'm the same, I'm up at least 2 or 3 times during the night, always have been. Probably because I take a pint of water to bed as I'm always thirsty when I wake up

Hi Jo :wavey:
I'm the same, I'm up at least 2 or 3 times during the night, always have been. Probably because I take a pint of water to bed as I'm always thirsty when I wake up

Lol I see you saw my signature? Its weird being called Darcys Mummy lol

I don't take anything to bed though it's just all based on what I've drank through the day lol...I'm an odd duck lol...lately has been horrific like being pregnant again...and idiot I am I thought constantly using the loo would help me lose weight lol...guess not lol

I've started on my experiment I'm making my way down my jug of water (with a little squash) can only drink bottled water straight...another weird thing of mine...and I have planned my syns for today I am having a SW fry up today and I bought myself quorn sausages but have decided to use regular Richmond so there's either 4/8 syns used depending whether I want 1 or 2 and I don't have any 400g bread in as I don't use it but I buy my daughter 800g wholemeal so I'm going to have a slice and make eggy bread for my SW fry up so that's 4 syns. I'll keep searching for something for the other 3/7 syns lol but I'm trying to use them...I may have brown sauce on my fry up lol

Broke my heart changing my stats...I think because anyone who comes into my house can see these ones...oh the shame lol

1406283735939.jpg

Not happy this week. A 1lb gain. I swear on my daughters life I have been 100% on plan and way under my syn allowance and I have been on the cross trainer 10-15 minutes a day and I've gained 1lb. I had prepared myself for a small loss or STS because I've had two big losses but a gain is different a gain means I've made a mistake somewhere and I hand on heart don't believe I have. Pissed off this week I just don't understand why I've gained there's no reason for it. Suppose this is just my first test back on SW but tbh I'm feeling defeated I'm feeling like I've done everything right and still gain so what's the point? :(

It will catch up next week, believe me I used to do 2 hours at gym and didn't lose an ounce gave up and lost a load the week after. It's not for nothing you're doing well. Make sure you don't exercise before weigh in. You'll be fine don't give up, you can do this :)

It will catch up next week, believe me I used to do 2 hours at gym and didn't lose an ounce gave up and lost a load the week after. It's not for nothing you're doing well. Make sure you don't exercise before weigh in. You'll be fine don't give up, you can do this :)

I've been working out for last two weeks though and obviously had losses. I'm not by any means giving up but like I said if I have another gain next week I will have to go to group so I can find out what I'm doing wrong because to me I don't feel that I'm doing anything wrong but I really don't want to go to group so fingers crossed lol. Hopefully its just a blip and my bodies being a ***** because it was generous for last 2 weeks. Still on track next goal is to lose 14lbs in 7 weeks on week 3 and lost 8lbs so still on track.

I've been working out for last two weeks though and obviously had losses. I'm not by any means giving up but like I said if I have another gain next week I will have to go to group so I can find out what I'm doing wrong because to me I don't feel that I'm doing anything wrong but I really don't want to go to group so fingers crossed lol. Hopefully its just a blip and my bodies being a ***** because it was generous for last 2 weeks. Still on track next goal is to lose 14lbs in 7 weeks on week 3 and lost 8lbs so still on track.

Don't let it stress you out, stress can hinder weight loss too. Just go with the flow... x

Darcys Mummy don't worry too much about the gain; if you have been on plan then you couldn't have gained and it will come off next week. There were a few weeks on plan when I gained a little or maintained and then lost more than I normally would have the next week, these things happen. Don't let yourself get upset until next week, and I bet you will be really pleased with (what I can imagine will be) a loss next week. Also I know what you mean about the SW website, I HATE putting gains into it. The dreaded 'Are you feeling disappointed? We understand' comes up and just makes you feel ten times worse! I gained 2lbs this week which I am okay with because I know how I got it, was quite pleased with the fact I have just walked 4 miles, come home, put my gain into the site, and now I feel like crap! It's like 'Actually I was quite happy with that result, now f**k off!'

Back