Friday weighers

Congrats to all those lucky enough to have lost, commiserations to those that STS or gain, it is only temporary, reductions will soon be on the cards for you too and we'll all cheer! Have a good weekend everyone, mega busy here so not much online time. Currently a big storm overhead too, not sure that's good with the electrician around!

Lost 2.5lbs today. Have reached my 2 stone goal so a happy day for me :)

Congratulations on your loss and well done on your 2 stone goal.

Darcys Mummy don't worry too much about the gain; if you have been on plan then you couldn't have gained and it will come off next week. There were a few weeks on plan when I gained a little or maintained and then lost more than I normally would have the next week, these things happen. Don't let yourself get upset until next week, and I bet you will be really pleased with (what I can imagine will be) a loss next week. Also I know what you mean about the SW website, I HATE putting gains into it. The dreaded 'Are you feeling disappointed? We understand' comes up and just makes you feel ten times worse! I gained 2lbs this week which I am okay with because I know how I got it, was quite pleased with the fact I have just walked 4 miles, come home, put my gain into the site, and now I feel like crap! It's like 'Actually I was quite happy with that result, now f**k off!'

Tell me about it then they send you to self help pages just to make you feel like more of a loser. I honestly heard my evil old consultants voice as I read the SW website this morning lol. Then they email you to tell you you're a loser just to stick the boot in lol Sorry about your gain but thank you for your words it makes me feel a bit better that someone else has been through it so hopefully you're right and I will have a loss next week to compensate for this weeks gain.

Darcy's mum Like others have said usually after a gain or sts when you've stuck to plan is usually followed by a bigger loss than normal. The week after I sts I lost 3lbs which is my biggest loss to date. I know it's disheartening but hopefully next week it'll all make sense.
I lost 1.5lbs this week, which I'm happy with. Have got my 1 stone off and I'm into the 10's (ok I'm 10st 13.5lbs but I'm still there!) had quite a few syns this week but there were days I didn't eat a lot so think that's how I managed a loss. xx

Darcy's mum Like others have said usually after a gain or sts when you've stuck to plan is usually followed by a bigger loss than normal. The week after I sts I lost 3lbs which is my biggest loss to date. I know it's disheartening but hopefully next week it'll all make sense.
I lost 1.5lbs this week, which I'm happy with. Have got my 1 stone off and I'm into the 10's (ok I'm 10st 13.5lbs but I'm still there!) had quite a few syns this week but there were days I didn't eat a lot so think that's how I managed a loss. xx

Congratulations on your loss and well done on your stone.

1lb loss for me today, was hoping for 2lb to get my next goal but 1 will do for now.

I lost 3.5lb this week *confused shrug*
Got SOW too

I suspect I just weighed heavy last week with my half lb.
Also got my 2.5st award :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb loss for me today, was hoping for 2lb to get my next goal but 1 will do for now.

Congratulations on you loss sorry you just missed your goal but that's always the way good luck getting it next week.

I lost 3.5lb this week *confused shrug*
Got SOW too

I suspect I just weighed heavy last week with my half lb.
Also got my 2.5st award :thumbup:

Well done on your loss. Very good week for you 2.5st award, SOTW...well done.

Well done on your loss. Very good week for you 2.5st award, SOTW...well done.

Don't worry about your gain, swings and roundabouts, it'll come off soon enough xx

Well done guys on your losses for those who STS or gained next weeek will be your loss.

Hi lovelies!

Sorry I didn't get chance to post yesterday. It seems we had quite a mix of losses, STS and gains yesterday. If you had a loss, congratulations and if you didn't get the WI result you had hoped for I hope you're not too disheartened. All kinds of factors can cause fluctuations and the scales doesn't always give us the best picture. Keep at plan and I'm sure you will get the result you are looking for next week.

I lost 1lb yesterday, which takes me to 11lb off in July which I am really pleased with as I had aimed for 10lbs. I have 5 WIs in August, but have plans every weekend. However, I'm not using the busy social plans as an excuse to be off plan - Slimming World is so flexible that I can keep myself on track. I would love to lose at least 10lbs in August (there, I've said it now :giggle: )

I hope you all have a great week xx

I lost 1lb yesterday, which takes me to 11lb off in July which I am really pleased with as I had aimed for 10lbs. I have 5 WIs in August, but have plans every weekend. However, I'm not using the busy social plans as an excuse to be off plan - Slimming World is so flexible that I can keep myself on track. I would love to lose at least 10lbs in August (there, I've said it now :giggle: )

Congratulations on your loss and succeeding your goal for July.

Congratulations on your loss linz.

Hi lovelies!

Sorry I didn't get chance to post yesterday. It seems we had quite a mix of losses, STS and gains yesterday. If you had a loss, congratulations and if you didn't get the WI result you had hoped for I hope you're not too disheartened. All kinds of factors can cause fluctuations and the scales doesn't always give us the best picture. Keep at plan and I'm sure you will get the result you are looking for next week.

I hope you all have a great week xx

I agree with you Evolet, SW is so flexible it fits in with most lifestyles you just have to be prepared and willing and want to make changes.

Missed weigh in as I overslept and had to rush like a mad woman to get to work!!! So,decided to skip it altogether and weigh in this Friday. Hopefully will have a decent loss and get some motivation back :)

Back