Friday weighers

That's adorable Darcys mummy! Lol

Thanks for that Darcy's Mummy and cloudy6. I know I need to get myself back on it, not just for weight loss but because when I eat crap,I feel crap. Getting myself into a vicious circle here. I don't get home from work til 7pm so I need to start using my slow cooker and buy some low syn ready meals as a back up. Darcy's Mummy,I bet that was adorable lol!!! xx

You're welcome that's what we're here for...cyber kicks up the bum lol. I am in same boat as you even though I am at home during the week by the time my hubby gets home and does everything he has to it's 7pm before I even start preparing dinner. I am crap at batch cooking I tried it once and did 3 loads of diet coke chicken put one in one night and it was horrible just like jelly but not the nice strawberry jelly we all know and love...diet coke chicken flavoured jelly with lumps in and it kind of put me off. Slow cooker always seems to have a twang to it so I gave mine away...if you can handle ready meals go for it but not my cup of tea I like my stuff cooked from scratch HOWEVER I am getting to my point honest lol...I have been meal planning since start of July and I find it really is working for me knowing what I'm having because finding something to cook that wasn't a lot of work last minute was the hardest part for me because I'd always go for easy options...pizza etc. Now I look at my plan in a morning if there's something to defrost take it out in a morning if I feel like it half way through day I may prep stuff but 99% of time I do it all in one go lol. Another thing I've found is if I shop before I plan my meals I save money lol before when I'd tried it I picked meals that I didn't really want went and bought the stuff for it and didn't enjoy it now I buy the stuff I like and make meals around it. Like I'm a sucker for the 3 for £10 meats at Tesco so I buy whatever appeals to me then find a meal I can use the meat in. This is also the reason I have drawers full of homemade burgers, Bolognese, kebab skewers etc always handy I guess but can't get anything else in my freezers lol. So it might be worth trying to see if you can get along with it and see if it makes your SW life a bit easier.

Oh and yes it was very adorable made me forget for a second that my child is possessed by the devil lol

(Sorry for repetition copying and pasting from my diary)

Hiya,

Just wanted to do an additional entry today don't worry nothings wrong and I'm not after your money lol just thought I'd share this as there was interest in my weight loss chalk board and I thought this might be appealing to someone out there.

I don't know if you've heard of her but there is a girl named Ashley Chisholm she started SW @ 23st 7lbs and is currently weighing in at 14st 5lbs. Now I love Ashley simply for the fact there are so many similarities between us. Her story, her experiences and her challenges so it's nice to see a girl who is in the progress of losing 175lbs just like me because it shows me that it can be done and she is living proof of it.

Anyway to cut a long story short during one her vlogs she mentioned she had a pound jar. So £1 for a pound loss and I was doing this but I did it in a metal money tin and I lost count lol gave it to my daughter for holidays but hers was a bit different instead of a £1 for a pound. She got two jars and in one she put marbles/stones in to represent the amount of pounds she had to lose and in the other she put the pounds she had lost and I just thought this was so clever because you can see the jars going up and down and see how far you're coming along so I decided I was going to do this now I got a bit excited because my marbles turned up today so they are currently in my kitchen canisters so not very eye catching but you get the gist and I'll look in town tomorrow for some nice jars/vases to accommodate the marbles and girly them up a bit lol but here they are...for now lol

View attachment 148844

I'm guilty of jumping on/off scales during the week. Most of the time it has a positive effect and makes me focus more on what I eat but sometimes it does have a negative effect especially if I feel I have been really good.

Yeh I do like to keep an eye. I've noticed that I tend to lose a day or two after WI and that's where it stays till I do my actual WI every fri(as long as I stick to plan).
I'm too impatient to wait a while week, lol :)

So tomorrow is weigh in number 5. Last week I lost 3lbs but I'm going to call it 2 as I had gained the week before. I'm putting that down to * week although she didn't show. I have been on plan 100% I have kept up with the drinking...although I will admit only 2 litres a day but still plenty. I hope I have a loss but for some reason I don't feel I will. I don't know why and I just can't explain it but I feel heavy...not bloated or anything I just don't feel like I've lost. I hope I'm wrong and even if it's just 0.5lb I will be over the moon I'd even settle for STS but like I say I can't explain it but I just don't feel like I've lost. May be I'm still trying to protect myself by not getting my hopes up but I even said to my mum yesterday I don't feel like I've lost anything. Suppose I will find out tomorrow but going into WI convinced I haven't loss.

How is everyone else feeling about weigh in tomorrow?

Not feeling great about WI tomorrow - I sneaked a peek on the scales this morning and it looks like I've gained :rolleyes: I have STS the last two weeks even though I've been on plan. I'm not sure what's going on. Perhaps I need to shake things up a bit. The trouble is I'm so busy at work and a lot of evenings too and I don't have time to be innovative with my food so I'm eating the same stuff over and over. The food I'm eating is all on plan but perhaps my body is just getting used to it and slowing my metabolism. Oh yeah and I've had tons of body magic this week as I've been walking to and from work!

Not feeling great about WI tomorrow - I sneaked a peek on the scales this morning and it looks like I've gained :rolleyes: I have STS the last two weeks even though I've been on plan. I'm not sure what's going on. Perhaps I need to shake things up a bit. The trouble is I'm so busy at work and a lot of evenings too and I don't have time to be innovative with my food so I'm eating the same stuff over and over. The food I'm eating is all on plan but perhaps my body is just getting used to it and slowing my metabolism. Oh yeah and I've had tons of body magic this week as I've been walking to and from work!

Weird seems like you should be losing if on plan and doing body magic. Are you drinking plenty? If it doesn't change soon it might be worth investigating I was worried that if I ate all the same I wouldn't lose but someone assured me that you can be repetitious with your food and still lose. I don't know what plan you're on but maybe trying a bit of all 3 red/green/EE. Sorry things aren't going the way you want I can understand how frustrating it must be.

Good luck for WI tomorrow everybody xx

Weird seems like you should be losing if on plan and doing body magic. Are you drinking plenty? If it doesn't change soon it might be worth investigating I was worried that if I ate all the same I wouldn't lose but someone assured me that you can be repetitious with your food and still lose. I don't know what plan you're on but maybe trying a bit of all 3 red/green/EE. Sorry things aren't going the way you want I can understand how frustrating it must be.

Hi Jo, Thanks for the encouragement - I only really do Green days as I'm vegetarian and it suits me to be able to eat potato and rice/pasta etc. I may take two weeks off from tomorrow, not to go crazy with loads of junk, but just to take the pressure off. I'm away on holiday from the 18th anyway. Perhaps if I have a break and then get back on it after my holiday I will see some better results :rolleyes:

Sounds like a plan good luck with it all

Told you I didn't feel light...star week has just arrived. Fed up now because I'm going to gain.

Hoping for 1 or 2 lb. mid week suggests 1lb which is perfectly fine having been to a wedding. Good luck for the morning guys :)

What a pain Jo... literally. Reckon I'm about to have the same, so no idea what the scales will show tomorrow. Good luck all x

Im so mad because I was really hoping for 1.5lbs to get 1.5 stone award and new stone bracket...:( Come on next week.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, fingers crossed! Hoping for at least a lb. Don't know if anyone's tried this, but tonight I sliced up some tinned new potatoes and fried them in fry light with salt and pepper and they were lovely with dinner, much quicker than making slimming world chips/jackets and so tasty, just thought I'd share as I really enjoyed them! x

Im so mad because I was really hoping for 1.5lbs to get 1.5 stone award and new stone bracket...:( Come on next week.

You never know, the scales *might* be kind to us tomorrow. lol, she says very hopefully

You never know, the scales *might* be kind to us tomorrow. lol, she says very hopefully

Fingers crossed for both of us

Back