Friday weighers

Best to look on it as a new challenge, rather than be sad by it. Enjoy your last week, it's kind of nice it's Christmas, so everyone will be off. It's strange when it's just suddenly your last day and then nothing.
Good foodage too hun xx

Yet again, stuck at 11st0. I've been on SW for a month now and have only lost weight the first week. I want to cry. I've been logging all of my food on a food diary here, and on the SW website. I'm at a loss.

I did actually weigh this morning and glad to say not to bad, I'm still at 11st 13lbs, somehow. It must be a bit of Christmas Magic as I've had christmas pudding, christmas cake and trifle, not to mention the odd chocolate! Obviously I have been fairly good in between, to have stayed at the same weight, but I was surprised. We still have guests until end of next week, so I can't clear out all the Christmas food but will try and keep away from it as much as possible. I'm fine if it isn't there, under my nose but likely to pick if it is, so the sooner it can be gone the better, to my mind.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and looking forward to getting back on it properly in 2015 and maybe getting to target sometime in the not so distant future? We'll see. A belated Happy Christmas to you all and best wishes for 2015. xx

Hello!!! restarting SW after a few months away and will be weighing in on a Friday. My first official weigh in (from home) will be 9/1/15. I'm currently 14st 5lb so hoping for a few lbs off :)

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I won't ramble on and on but you know me I say that and here I am a whole novel later lol. Well I have been AWOL for 6 weeks maybe I little more and I could sit here and type a load of excuses as to why I failed and so forth but the simple fact is with my personal life in disarray I crumbled. During the situation I was extremely good and soooo proud of myself but I then came down with a stress related 'illness' (I may have mentioned this) and after 6 weeks of it and being diagnosed with stress induced IBS I went from being completely off my food to wanting everything that was bad for me and this has resulted in a 17lb gain and I deserve every single one. I am currently at a 2st 5.5lb loss so I have set my January goal to regain my 3st award so hopefully before February 1st I will be reporting my success and hopefully I will have surpassed this goal however I am not putting any pressure on myself to do so...what will be will be no use stressing out.

I weighed in today as it's January 1st but I will be weighing in as usual on Fridays so stick around and keep me company because tbh I could do with all the help and support I can get right now.

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I won't ramble on and on but you know me I say that and here I am a whole novel later lol. Well I have been AWOL for 6 weeks maybe I little more and I could sit here and type a load of excuses as to why I failed and so forth but the simple fact is with my personal life in disarray I crumbled. During the situation I was extremely good and soooo proud of myself but I then came down with a stress related 'illness' (I may have mentioned this) and after 6 weeks of it and being diagnosed with stress induced IBS I went from being completely off my food to wanting everything that was bad for me and this has resulted in a 17lb gain and I deserve every single one. I am currently at a 2st 5.5lb loss so I have set my January goal to regain my 3st award so hopefully before February 1st I will be reporting my success and hopefully I will have surpassed this goal however I am not putting any pressure on myself to do so...what will be will be no use stressing out.

I weighed in today as it's January 1st but I will be weighing in as usual on Fridays so stick around and keep me company because tbh I could do with all the help and support I can get right now.

I totally agree with your plan not to pressure yourself, just go with it and plan to be on plan as best you can. Take one day at a time and you'll be surprised how that adds up. If you have a bad day, write it off and go on to the next one. We'll be here, you can post here every day if it helps (you don't have a diary elsewhere do you hun?) it doesn't just have to be Fridays.
I really hope 2015 can see things improve for you Jo, you've had it tough in 2014 but that is gone! xx

Morning everyone :wavey:
Well the holidays are over & it's Friday so back to plan. I decided to enjoy Xmas & New Year & not worry about what I was eating or drinking. My only aim was to stay within the 13's. Weighed in just now and I've managed that. (Just!)
So I'm rejoining online today. I tried classes & I just didn't like it. Online worked before so I'm sure it will again. I feel ready to start afresh & I know taking these last 2 wks off has given me back my drive.
First mini target is to get back to my lowest by the end of Jan & then into the 12's by the end of Feb :character00115:
Hope you all had a fab Xmas & New Year. 2015 is a new year, it's going to be a good one, I can feel it xx

Hi Friday gang, Happy New Year to you all.

well first weigh in for 2015 shows a 2lb gain taking me back to 11.13, not happy about the gain as it's my first gain since starting in May, but at least I'm still in the 11's bracket.

back on plan after having 2 days off for xmas and 2 days off for new year (rest of time was on plan) and looking forward to getting to target of 11 stone for February.

so ladies and gents lets get started on getting healthy, fitter and slimmer in 2015 xxx

I totally agree with your plan not to pressure yourself, just go with it and plan to be on plan as best you can. Take one day at a time and you'll be surprised how that adds up. If you have a bad day, write it off and go on to the next one. We'll be here, you can post here every day if it helps (you don't have a diary elsewhere do you hun?) it doesn't just have to be Fridays.
I really hope 2015 can see things improve for you Jo, you've had it tough in 2014 but that is gone! xx

Thanks hun I will be popping in and out as I need the help and support in a good frame of mind so far and sticking to plan. I won't bore you all with my daily woes unless you want to be bothered by my daily woes lol http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/343581-jos-journey-175lbs-happiness.html but I am 100% determined to get myself back on track because I have missed watching my scales going down each week and tbh I now have another incentive to get to target so when I'm looking hot I can stick two fingers up to my ex and he can see what he's missing out on lol...

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!

After falling off the wagon after my wedding back in June I am now properly back on SW and hoping for a good first weigh in tomorrow! :)

After falling off the wagon after my wedding back in June I am now properly back on SW and hoping for a good first weigh in tomorrow! :)

good luck

Hi all, I have a Friday weigh in so will be posting on here tomorrow, I have been 100% on plan this week so really hoping for a good first loss! Good luck everyone! X

Back