Friday weighers??

Well done everyone... I'm back to 11 stone 13 so a sts this week due to my night off last Friday... So good to see the 11's again :)

Moving into 'fresh fat' now! X x

Brilliant...now to zap that fresh fat :)

Well done!!

Starting again :-( messed up again Wts wrong with me?! Just can't seem to get back into it... Just had 3 pancakes with choc spread, syrup and lemon! :-/ feel sick

Someone slap me plz... Thanks!

I am carrying on... It's annoying as I was at a point in ketosis where I didn't feel hungry at all and had to force myself to have my packs but then I decided to go out n I've not been 100% since and I'm hungry all the time grrr

Just want to get back in ketosis now!!!! Lol xx

I've made that mistake too many times so this time am just staying on the wagon coos once I fall off I can't get back on!! Luckily I have no friends and no social life haha

When I manage to get back on the wagon I will be staying there until I reach 10 stone! I feel like I have no social life on this diet! But will be worth it in the end... Just need my willpower back to say no to pancakes haha x x

Back on track now and down to 11stone 13 again! I'm going to a waterpark at the weekend so want to lose a few more pounds so I don't look like a hippo standing in line for slides :-/ urggh my worst nightmare!

3 more days til weigh in girlies :)

Back