• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday weighers??

Lou_G

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 1st5lb(9.05%)

Lou_G

Gold Member
Thanks clin, a few Weeks ago I was disappointed with 1.8lbs but this week i'm grateful for it!!! Fingers crossed that naughty fat is on the move...and i'm only 3lbs away from 'fresh fat' too!!!!

Lou_G

Gold Member
Good Morning - 3.6lbs this week woo hoo! That's my biggest loss since week 1 :D took it right back to basics this week, 3 packs and 2 eggs only :D And now I'm the lowest I've been since 2009 :D :D :D (and I only got down to 11'11 then before I put it back on)

Happy :D

Good Luck Friday Weighers :D :D

Well done Lou that's fab :)

I lost 4 pounds this week :) I'm now 12 stone 4

I'm really wanting to get into the 11's by the end of feb, that would mean over 4 pounds to lose in a week... It is possible but I'm doubting it will happen... Onwards n downwards!! X x

Lou_G

Gold Member
Well done Lou that's fab :)

I lost 4 pounds this week :) I'm now 12 stone 4

I'm really wanting to get into the 11's by the end of feb, that would mean over 4 pounds to lose in a week... It is possible but I'm doubting it will happen... Onwards n downwards!! X x
Four pounds is fab!!! Do your best for your mini goal but if you don't do it by end of Feb you'll definitely be well in the elevens by end march :)

Doing great!!!! :) :)

Lou_G

Gold Member
That is absolutely fantastic on so many levels. Really pleased for you. Back to basics works. When will we learn!!
Thank you!! :)

I know....how many times have we told ourselves to tweak it and it won't hurt because we know best!!!

We don't know best haha, the designers of this diet know best no matter how we might think they're making our lives miserable on purpose...well be thanking them at the end :)

Happy :)

Lou_G

Gold Member
Well done lou!
I am 148.4 today n officialy starting my packs. Banoffee porridge is amazing!!!!!!

Ania
Good luck!! I can't wait for my free sample to get here :)

Weigh in tomorrow... Hope every1 is doing ok?!

Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morn n looks like I'm in for a good weight :)

Soooo happy that I am now 11 stone 13.... So lost 5 pounds already n still another day to go !

I'm in the 11's woooohoooooo

Lou_G

Gold Member
Yes! 5lbs and new stone bracket well done :) :)

I lost 1lb but happy with that as i'm burning fresh fat and i'm just grateful that it's coming off slowly but surely :) 3.4lbs until i'm overweight :)