Friday weighers??

soon2bslimxx

Hi... I have noticed the Friday weigh in thread hasn't been up dated in a while so does anybody else weigh in on a Friday? I started yesterday at 14 stone. 5ft 6 x

There is another Friday one updated today but I'm here! I've now switched to Friday weigh ins! Gained 3lb last night :( BUT aiming for a 3lb loss by next Friday! Here we go =)

I can't seem to find the updated Friday weigh in thread on the weekly weigh in forum :-/

Well we will weigh in buddies then :)

Its my first week this week so I'm hoping for a 10 pound loss by next Friday.... Fingers crossed x

Hi I'm a Friday weigher too. Started Friday 3rd jan so on day 3 today. Can't wait to see what I've lost come this Friday

I started 5ft 6in and 14 stone 4lbs.

Am now 10 stone 10 lbs after a Christmas gain! Oops but worth the 3lbs! So 6lbs to my target weight :)

Oh I started a size 16 and am now a size 8 ^.^

I started 5ft 6in and 14 stone 4lbs.

Am now 10 stone 10 lbs after a Christmas gain! Oops but worth the 3lbs! So 6lbs to my target weight :)

Oh I started a size 16 and am now a size 8 ^.^

Ooh well done :) when did u start? It's weird how we are the same height and at 14 stone I'm a size 18 and at 10 stone 10 I was a 12 and could only get into an 8 when I'd hit 9 stone 2! X

I was surprised to ever get into an 8 it was a shock trying on the 10s and realising there was too much wiggle room!

I workout 3-4 times a week so I lose a lot of inches that way :) about 8 inches from my waist and hips.

wouldn't be this size if I didn't run etc I reckon =)

I was surprised to ever get into an 8 it was a shock trying on the 10s and realising there was too much wiggle room!

I workout 3-4 times a week so I lose a lot of inches that way :) about 8 inches from my waist and hips.

wouldn't be this size if I didn't run etc I reckon =)

When I got to 10 1/2 stones I started going to the gym 3 times a week religiously and got to 9.2 and only then could I SQUEEZE into an 8 :) strangely still felt fat though but looking back at photos realised I wasn't at all!!

I am beyond dreading it!! Think I've lost zero despite my hard work :( looking forward to a clean slate tho!

I have yeah, apart from today I went 10 syns over but I'm pretty sure it averages out from the days I only had 10. I've just been super hormonal/bloated so I don't think my home scales are budging :( damn being a woman!

How did you do? I got 1/2lb off! Better than nothing lol =D very motivated now too have an amazing week on plan so it's scrambled egg on wholemeal and tomatoes for breakfast! Wish I had some half syn sausages left >.<

I have 5 1/2lbs left to lose, not updated my stats to the side for a while! Well done on your loss that's amazing!! I'm working to a big number next week, I want to be at target too bad!

Back