Friday WI

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi all

well of to get weighed today last wi in 2wkks ago little bit scared as i lost control twice over the hols but i am firmly back on track and any damage done will be undone by next week

All the best to the rest of you getting weighed today I will post my results later eek!!!!!

best of luck with the weigh in and as you said, any damage can be undone with a few days back on tfr!!
well done on only losing control twice over christmas!! i had to be dug out of the selection boxes :8855:

Good luck hun
I am back today on day 1 & weighing more than ever after a bingeful month :-(
Head in gear tho & size 18s are turning me blue & got loadsa attractive size 16s hung around teh house for thinspiration so here goes 2009 (the year not pounds to lose thank god lol)
Good luck with it you are a star & will shift it in no time
Niki
xxx

goood luck been looking out for your results.

hi guys been and got weighed gained 1.5lb which I'm ok with consedering my 2 blow outs
Well it will be gone next week plus more

thanks for yoour support guys

Kilobel so nice to hear from you together we can do this you know where I am

cheers guys

XX Sharron

Hi Fragglerock and Kilobel, great to see you back again. Good luck for the New Year. We'll all be slim for 2009! xx

Hi Fragglerock and Kilobel, great to see you back again. Good luck for the New Year. We'll all be slim for 2009! xx

we certainly will be Cathy

how you doing

xx Sharron

Wow Sharron, 1.5lb is nothing after 2 blips - wish I only had 1.5lb to complain about!!!! You'll lose that and more by next week.

x

Back