Friday wine / wine Friday

Percy greenfingers

Silver Member
Can anyone please give me a different word to associate with Friday's? Can't get it out of my head.
I always look forward to a glass (I mean bottle) of wine on a Friday after work, need to give it up and struggling. Inspiration required!
I don't care about food, do you think I'm an alcoholic? i can go without all week but by Friday I'm gagging.
Any advice gratefully recieved.
Have a lovely weekend and keep going, I will try....:wave_cry:

i've got a bottle in the fridge at the moment

and to be honest i think i'd gag if i had a glass

think of the empty calories in it, and wine goes straight to your hips

I might pop round and get it! Only joking, trying really hard. Your right empty calories. It tends to go to my legs and makes them wobble, especially with not eating.
Thank Chris

You could have pamper friday instead?

Exfoliate, bath, do your nails, your feet, pluck eyebrows etc etc?

Sounds like a good idea, I'll perhaps send the eldest and his dad to the pub and enjoy an evening with the youngest, he's 14 so may up up for some Wii bowling..... Thanks

is the wii any good

When I get tempted, I buy soap or a mag, or get something re pampering and say 'oh goody I can have that on my diet....'

Think I had better go and lie down now.....

Pampering Friday sounds good :D

Or Wii bowling is also good :)

x

remember what i said step away from the wine you don't need it you just think you do remember when we all thought we couldn't life without food and now we know we can
do what the others say and pamper yourself run a lovely hot bath light candles dim the lights and soak away dreaming of all the lovely clothes you will be wearing at xmas THEN get out and play the wii with your son i love mine have aquick game of tennis then bowls then finish off with the boxing you will be able to take out all your fustrations out lol
hope that helps it would help me

Thanks guys, I'm defo female by the way, real name Mandy. Percy after the cat and greenfingers cos I love the allotment and gardening. Managed to stay off the wine and ignore the curry the rest of the family had. (Clap Clap clap) played bowling, the Wii is fantastic, you stand up use loads of energy and have a laugh right at home in the living room. After that continued to play youngest at Monopoly, we've had a game going for 3 days! I've more money and properties, but he's just lucky.
Thanks everyone for your support, really does help to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Back