Fridge Snacks

caroline_ireland

MISS Failure ha
I lost 11 pound in 3 weeks with SW a few months ago but 5 weeks ago I had to get my leg operated on again so couldn't get out walking and I've put it back on. I will be back in gym in the next 2 weeks but my downfall is chocolate and I seem to b nibbling at 8 ish.

What's in your fridge that's a life saver. Preferably Syn Free but low syns also welcomed.

Going to do a big shop so getting myself prepared :)

Thank u :) x x

So far I've sugar free jelly, Muller Lights, Freddo Bars 5 syns

Mikado sticks, half a syn each. Veg sticks,hard boiled eggs, ham, chicken ready cooked.Pink and whites, 2.5 syns each and a real sugar hit. Syn free dips made with fat free syn free fromage frais and lemon,herbs etc to go with the veg sticks. fruit salad, melon slices, alpen lights, hi fi bars. Hope this helps. :)

Mikado sticks, half a syn each. Veg sticks,hard boiled eggs, ham, chicken ready cooked.Pink and whites, 2.5 syns each and a real sugar hit. Syn free dips made with fat free syn free fromage frais and lemon,herbs etc to go with the veg sticks. fruit salad, melon slices, alpen lights, hi fi bars. Hope this helps. :)

Mikado sticks half syn ea ? Brill I will b getting them. Thanks Hollys Nan wrote them down

Fat free yoghurt with sweetener and a scoop of unsweetened cocoa powder for 1/2 a syn mix until smooth, add any flavouring you like vanilla, hazelnut whatever dip in slices of apple or orange or other fruit very yummy chocolate hit.

Fat free yoghurt with sweetener and a scoop of unsweetened cocoa powder for 1/2 a syn mix until smooth, add any flavouring you like vanilla, hazelnut whatever dip in slices of apple or orange or other fruit very yummy chocolate hit.

Ah that's a brill idea thanks that sounds gorgeous. Defo doing this also x I'm a chocoholic

I hate plain yoghurt so had to find something to do with them, I dont know if you can find them but splenda do flavoured sweeteners for coffee which I use in both vanilla and hazelnut syn free and useful

I hate plain yoghurt so had to find something to do with them, I dont know if you can find them but splenda do flavoured sweeteners for coffee which I use in both vanilla and hazelnut syn free and useful

I'm not gone on yogurt either so what I do is put a muller yogurt in freezer for 1 1/2 hours (I set my alarm on phone cause if they fully freeze its not the same ) and its kinda like a Sorbet.

Back