"friend moving in to help motivate me back on Cambridge-FOR A SECOND TIME!"

Feathers

Silver Member
Hi all!

Sapphire who REstarted Cambridge on Sunday and who is on day3 of s/s is moving in with me for 2 nights to help get me back on Cambridge :)

You may well laugh, but, my "weak" time is evenings and as sapphire will be on day4 of s/s tomorrow this will be a great help to me tomorrow night when she comes over about 5pm :)

Hopefully by Friday morning when she leaves i should be confident (ahem) enough to keep going on my own!!

Day 1 for Feathers tomorrow ;)

wow, what a lovely supportive friend, best of luck with restart.

sapphire said she'd sleep in the kitchen to make sure i didn't get up in the night, lol!

now that's what i call "one to one friendly support" :)

sapphire said she'd sleep in the kitchen to make sure i didn't get up in the night, lol!

now that's what i call "one to one friendly support" :)

WOW! and after all that effort on her behalf you'll feel honour bound to be good when she goes home!

Good luck for your restart - and good luck to Sapphire too.

best of luck to you both !!

Debz x

Thankyou for all your kind messages of support :)

sadly... i failed before my friend even got here :(

So, my friend is buying the rest of my Tetras off me as i'm deffo NOT trying Cambridge again till about a month before xmas,lol!

Tonight i went to a NEW WeightWatchers meeting and so i'm going to be on the WW forum from now on but will be looking in here aswell to see how everyone is doing :)

By the way,lol, i've put 18lbs ON in just 3wks!!!!!!! I'm now 13/10!

OUCH!!!!

Good luck everyone ((hugs)) :) and thanks again x x

Love your ticker sapphire :)

Come see me in the WW forum from now on as that's me REstarting WW again. I won't be starting my WW thread till the end of the day so that i can talk about my first day :)

Your doing sooooo well this time round ;) keep strong missy!!!!! Let's see what Sunday (or Monday) brings on the scales x x

Hey all!!! :)

Guess what???????

My friend is going to spend ALL day tomorrow AND staying over tomorrow night to help me get back on Cambridge!!!!! :) ;)

I know what your thinking, "oh, here she goes again," and it's true,lol but PLEASE have faith in meeeee "one more time" :)

Aww thanks tara :)

I know i sound so weak but i have struggled and struggled over the past couple of months to get my head into it again which has left me jumping from one diet to the next, and, putting more weight on!!

What diet are you doing? :)

Back