Friends trying

mrsjoyt

resident foodaholic
to get me to join ww with them tonight, im doing sw from home myself and my sister and friends are joining ww tonight, i'm tempted just because going as a group would encourage me but i know im always starving on ww and i dnt do well. sw fits in so well with the family too I think. So if you all dont mind, your gonna have to be my group encouragement lol....you've been warned haha

If you know that WW isn't suited to you, then don't join. You'd just be wasting your money. Why not join a SW group instead?

We're all here for the same reason. We'll all support and help you as best we can.

Good luck xx

the only reason I dont do classes at the minute is that my husband is on shifts and with the 2 kids it's hard to find a sitter, my bro in law could have them thurs night while i went with my sister to ww but not on a wed (when sw group is on) as they have after school groups etc, its awkward.

My hubby should be off shift work come april so i'm going to try and go it alone until then :)

Don't do it hun, stick with what you are doing. My sister joined last night I tried to convert her lol she was having none of it! You have to do what is best for you also she said it had changed again and is like SW? Not sure on the facts tho. Good Luck we are all here :p

Dont do it! Yes WW works but its a diet & doesn't teach you how to eat healthy & maintain your weight. I lost lots with ww and put it all plus more back on, cause all i learnt was how to diet (ie should i eat crisps or something healthy cause same points).
Get your friends to join sw instead!

WW has a new 'filling and healthy' option, which is a bit like SW, or the old WW Core plan - eat until you are satisfied from a range of healthy foods - brown rice, pasta, potatoes, low calorie bread, veggies, fruit, lean meat, fish, low fat dairy, pulses etc etc, with a weekly points allowance for extras - so I guess that is what they mean when they say it is like SW now. you should stick to what you are happy with though. I'm doing it at home as well. Good luck!

There's always loads of people only too happy to be your support and encouragement on here.

Lots of people do SW from home...we're all in it for the same thing whether you join a group or not.

Stick with us kid and we'll have the lbs rolling off you before you can say ABC!! :D

There's always loads of people only too happy to be your support and encouragement on here.

Lots of people do SW from home...we're all in it for the same thing whether you join a group or not.

Stick with us kid and we'll have the lbs rolling off you before you can say ABC!! :D

I like the sound of that :D:D:D

I never got on well with WW even with the "Free" fruit and veg.

Slimming world works best for me :) so will defo help to support you where I can :) x

hi! im also doing sw from home and im really enjoying it, more so than ww i always chose to eat a bag of crisps or choc bar instead of banana etc on ww so i might of been losing weight but i was no way getting my body healthy :)

i have just made a huge potato and mushroom curry with savoury rice (im doing the green plan) and ive had a coconut mullerlight for dessert it was lush and not only am i completly stuffed, but theres loads left for if i get hungrey or for tomorrows lunch :)

good luck on your journey hopefully with the help of this website and all the lovely posters we can all support and encourage each other :) xx

It may have already been said but someone in my group brings their kids. You could always take yours to your SW group with you.
Xx

Thanks all, I'm going to see how I get on alone and once the bad weather is mainly over then I'll think about dragging the monsters out with me too :)

Back