Friends

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by shelz, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I am intriegued. Have any of you met any really good friends online on forums such as these?

I dont really have a lot of friends and would really like to make more. Any suggestions as to how I can make some?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes I have, on here and another forum I used to frequent.

The top tip I will give you is to be yourself and not advertise that you are LOOKING for friends! That is the best way to attract wierdos! Just spend time on here getting to know people and look out for up coming meets to attend x

4. 1888ghirl

1888ghirl Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.5%)
    Wholeheartedly agree with Taz. Just be yourself. You will find one or two people that you end up talking to more and more and before you know it you will be friends.

Taz likes this.
  5. Calamity

Calamity Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.15%)
    Not related to weight loss, but I have some really close friends that I initially met online. Often due to the nature of forums and such you already have common interests so it's not difficult I guess.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.