from 11st13 to 9st7 target following juddd diary x

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hello im taking the plung and giving juddd ago i followed atkins for 28day but i was on totm constantly and my hair started to thin.... i read alot over the month on juddd and was very intresting to me... so im giving it a go...

friday was the start and started on a up day i think because i was on atkins and came straight over i would treat my self to a chinese havent had a takeaway for over 3 months....

day 3 for me today and because i started with a up day coming over from atkins ive decided that yesterday and today will be DD my weight so far will be daily weighting the 1st couple weeks.

fully expecting a gain this week as come over from atkins so my glucose deposits will fill and add a few lb to my weight ......

Fri : 10st11lb1/4oz UD
sat: 11st1lb1/2oz (+4lb1/4oz) DD
sun: 10st 13lb1/4oz (-2lb1/4oz) DD

so still up 2lb from fri but because i came straight over from atkins new i would have a big gain due to my glucose stores being filled.

sat

Good luck him, I've recently done S&S, then gave Atkins ago for 3 days but I just couldn't eat enough fat etc so I came to this too! I'm still in ketosis and doing JUDDD this week very low carb but will see what results I get on weds wi as to whether I should just eat carbs or stay as I am! I'm worried about my hair loss too I lost over 3.5 stone in S&S and it was really bad so fingers crossed it starts to improve! Good luck :)

Hi, i'm new on here too and now starting my third JUDD week. If you want the plan to be successful you really should avoid doing 2 DD consecutive..according to the plan it hinders rather than helps your loss. Its the swing from UD to DD that causes the weight loss. How many calories did you calculate for your DD/ Mine are 427..and doing that for 2 consecutive days would leave me dizzy & tired...not ideal. Its completely different from Dukan & much more flexible. Good luck, you've done really well so far.

Hey there, welcome to JUDDD!

jillyCornwall is right, avoid two DD's together ..... It really won't help your losses! Two UD's together are fine, for example most ppl on here have DD as Monday, Wednesday and Friday but you will find out what works best for you.

good luck!

X

Hey there, good luck with JUDDD, I came over from a VLCD and lost weight and I know some others have lost too while on a VLCD so you never know. I'd also avoid two down days together as the up days are meant to give you the fuel for your down day if that makes sense? xxx

Good luck, I'm really wanting to give this a go too but keep sabotaging my dd so gonna try again tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck donzy i find keeping myself busy and a early night gets me threw the DD......T

hanks for your advice... well today turned into a UP but it was more like a binge:cry: i feel so sick now.
I was calculated 415 for my down days but just going to stick to 500/2000...... normaly if the day don't turn out like a binge i struggle to reach 2000 let alone over it.
need to get out of the habit of thinking i can binge every other day , i feel awful actually really looking forward to my DD tomorrow.I will do alternitive days and see how i go with weight loss..... will sneak a couple of double UP if the social even is calling ... wow btw im so shocked how supportive the juddd site is on atkins i felt alone , so fells good i aint rambling on to myself every day lol.

thank you all for you supportive words x

Yes I've had a bit if a binge today as well as my family had a BBQ.

What is ur food plan for tomorrow? I'm gonna hold off having breakfast for as long as possible then thinking of having a bowl of porridge for lunch which I can do for about 150kcals with almond milk then gonna have whatever I cook for hubby and kids but leave out carbs and up the veg xxx

thats sound like a plan i normaly fast all day just drinking water and 7up free and have a 400-450 calorie meal around 6pm... brought some light pre made ready meals for 1st few DD until i can do some good meals and bbq sounds lovely x

sun: 10st 13lb1/4oz (-2lb1/4oz) UD
mon: 11st 0lb 1/2oz (+1lb 1/4oz)

so todays a DD so feeling good , im shocked the binge last night didnt do as much damage as i thought it would, still 3lb1/4oz up from start weight ..... but hopefully if i get a sts this week ill be happy x

honeytemple88 said:
sun: 10st 13lb1/4oz (-2lb1/4oz) UD
mon: 11st 0lb 1/2oz (+1lb 1/4oz)

so todays a DD so feeling good , im shocked the binge last night didnt do as much damage as i thought it would, still 3lb1/4oz up from start weight ..... but hopefully if i get a sts this week ill be happy x

Oh good we're about the same weight I weighed in this morning at 10 10 (started at 12 something) and am also on a dd x

Good luck with your down day girls :) I find drinking water helps with a down day and helps with hunger pangs. I woke up yesterday with a grumbly tum, had some water and it was gone, infact had first thing to eat at 1pm, the down days do get easier as you go along. xxx

thanx for the support emily , and thats great ladies ive been trying to find people around my weight to compare losses cause i no people bigger will have bigger losses and smaller ppl normaly have smaller losses so will be keeping an eye on you both , and wow startkissed so close to the 10's bet you feel amazing, how long have you been following juddd if you don't mind me asking ??

honeytemple88 said:
thanx for the support emily , and thats great ladies ive been trying to find people around my weight to compare losses cause i no people bigger will have bigger losses and smaller ppl normaly have smaller losses so will be keeping an eye on you both , and wow startkissed so close to the 10's bet you feel amazing, how long have you been following juddd if you don't mind me asking ??

This 11/10 barrier is the death of me lol. I have only been judding since last Friday! So I'm a newbie! I started my weightloss journey last summer at 12 stone 13lbs...by feb this year through ww I had got down to 11stone on the button...then I went on Hols and went AWOL for few months! Returned to slimming world in late July at 11stone 10.5lbs, then 10.5lbs in weeks on sw, THEN went AWOL for 2 weeks and gained back four...and then started judd last Friday ha. So I have never been under the 11stone mark...to
See a 10 would be amazing!! I'm glad to be back to the 11stone area but I want under it ASAP! X

starkissedx said:
This 11/10 barrier is the death of me lol. I have only been judding since last Friday! So I'm a newbie! I started my weightloss journey last summer at 12 stone 13lbs...by feb this year through ww I had got down to 11stone on the button...then I went on Hols and went AWOL for few months! Returned to slimming world in late July at 11stone 10.5lbs, then 10.5lbs in weeks on sw, THEN went AWOL for 2 weeks and gained back four...and then started judd last Friday ha. So I have never been under the 11stone mark...to
See a 10 would be amazing!! I'm glad to be back to the 11stone area but I want under it ASAP! X

Exactly like me started last year then yoyo'd between 11st 2 and 10st 10 for last six months x

oh wow thats mad i started last year at 13.2 on exante got down to 11.7 and was up and down between 11.7-12.10 ever since and then last month after many years of unhappiness decided i was going to finaly hit a target i set for myself so put my head to it did exante for 2 weeks bringing me down from 11.12 to 11.7 then went onto atkins for 28 day and got down to 10st11 also like u never been in the 10s since i was 12 so big step for me and now im currents 11.0lb 8oz and on my 4th day of juddd so really hope this works and i can finaly loss the last 20lb and get to my target .

and just stay strong for the week starkisses your be in the 10's before you no it , and hopefully ill be joining you back in them , cause seeing the 11's on the scales killing me lol keep strong hun really have my concerns bout how thid diet works .... but it does lol and wow what great losses x

Hi, I'm new to this diet on my 3rd day -UD, really hope this works. Really need all the support I can get.

Back