from 11st13 to 9st7 target following juddd diary x

hey susi im hoping the same thing how you finding juddd so far ???

well today pretty much done completed my DD .... kids of to bed now.
so going to have a quick clean bath watch eastenders and then a early night for me , so happy tomorrows a UD but im trying to plan out what im going to eat for the day and the calory content so im not over eatting , and i plan to listen to my body and when im full stop eatting ... although easyer said than done, will be on tomorrow morning to update my weight hope all you lovely people have had a good DD or UD x

lol will do ladies hehe x

will do must admite im not hungry at the moment after a UD im starving as soon as i get up its mad , but not going to eat until im hungry need to start listening to my body x

well just jumped on the scales and after a DD im still the same not even lost 1/2 an oz so today is a UD so now im dreading what my weight will be tomorrow cause i no i will gain todays weight 11st.0lb.8oz

well just jumped on the scales and after a DD im still the same not even lost 1/2 an oz so today is a UD so now im dreading what my weight will be tomorrow cause i no i will gain todays weight 11st.0lb.8oz

Honey

You've "only" done 4 days, haven't you? Have faith, my friend.

Why not abandon the scales for a little while and get into the zone? Try it, you might like it! :D

P x

Honey

You've "only" done 4 days, haven't you? Have faith, my friend.

Why not abandon the scales for a little while and get into the zone? Try it, you might like it! :D

P x

thanks for the advice and yes on day 5 now and its alot easyer said than done, i have an addiction to the scales more than i do food... and im daily weighting just to keep a eye on my weight i hear this diet don't work for everyone but im not going to give up im going to give it at least a month see how things go , but gota make sure i don't gain to much weight .

well thats my UD over with and i had some lovely food didnt over indulge tryed to listen to my body and didnt get to that so full going to be sick stage.... so now im looking forward to my down day... detox the body and all that, im considering once a week maybe a sunday to do a just water fast.... but will consider that in a few weeks depending if i have a stale and then might help me to refresh my body but for now on the 20% is low enough, im liking this diet but i feel quilty like ive cheated on my UD and in my head don't feel i can loss weight eating what im eating but reading your diarys proof to me, that this diet works so won't be giving up faith until ive given it atleast a month ,

Fri : 10st11lb1/4oz UD
sat: 11st1lb1/2oz (+4lb1/4oz) DD
sun: 10st 13lb1/4oz (-2lb1/4oz) UD
mon: 11st 0lb 1/2 (+1lb 1/4)DD
tue: 11st 0lb 1/2 (STS) UD
wed: 11st 1lb 1/2 (+1lb) DD

so overal 4lb 1/4 up from start weight of 10stone 11,1/4lb and 2 more day until official week weigh in... lm not going to pay much attention to the weight for week 1 cause coming over from atkins ment my glucose stores will be filled plus totm = me holding water aim today is drink plently of water and keep busy and active on my DD .

thur: 10st 13lb 2/4 (-1lb 3/4) ID

well down day went great yesterday ended up changing my usual fast all day and have 1 meal around 500kcals.... i went tesco and brought some weight watchers meals and weight watchers yogurts, some snack'a'jacks and some 99kcal toffie crisp bars as a treat.

food for the day
snack'ajacks 89kcals
toffie crisp 99kcal
weight watchers meal 254kcal
weight watchers yogurt 54kcal

=496kcal

i normaly have around 350-400kcal on DD but because i want a up day friday im having a ID today around 1000kcal,instead of having 2 DD in a row, happy to see the 10's back on the scales but im not paying to much attention to my weight the 1st week ,, well today was ment to be taking the kids the the seaside but thanx to the lovely british weather think it will be a day in watching disney cinemagic for the kids while i do the house work ,

ive been doing exercise everyday even on DD consisting of squats, weights, jogging, 100 sit ups, plus doing my ab circle pro , but today my body is killing walked over to my local tesco this morning and my leg were cramping so think i will do light exercise today mainly on my sit ups and ab circle pro give my legs and arms a rest , do alot of you do any exercise ?as i no im gaining muscle and muscle weight more than fat .... and reading your diarys i hav'nt noticed much comments on exercise .

well hope you all enjoy your DD/UD and will back on tomorrow to update x

well my ID day is over consumed all food for today ended up having around 1300-1400 kcal but still was lower than a UD, apart from 100 sit ups aint done any exercise today been busy spring cleaning the whole house, sorting kids wardrobes throwing away old clothes but feel good nearly finished , kids bathed and bed soon so will try to fit in a bit of exercise before bed , but doubt will be able to do my ab cirle pro as my neighbours below me complain so have to do it when there at work .... the joys !

UD tomorrow of to the cinema and then to a club with a couple of friends..... will try and control my drinking have'nt been out in months so aim to enjoy myself, and will defently enjoy my popcorn .... x

thur: 10st 13lb 2/4 (-1lb 3/4) ID
fri : 10st 13lb (-3/4) UD

well i no your ment to weight in after a DD but i thought seeing as yesterday was a ID i would weight in today dead on a week ..... well from last friday im +1lb3/4 from starting weight, seeing thats down from a 4lb 1/2 im happy with that , from now i will be counting down from my current weight so if next week im 10st 11lb then i will class that as a loss as my body has probley stabalised with the glucose gain.....todays my UD so will be on tomorrow hope all you juddders are having a lovely day x

fri : 10st 13lb UD
sat: 10st 12lb 10oz - 5oz

shocked to see a loss after a UD..... after the amount of alcohol i consumed last night was fully expecting a 2lb gain .

today is a DD and i think it will be easy to stay 100% got the worst hangover and even the smell of my kids breakfast made my stomack go(golden syrup porridge)..... so today will defently be a recovery day from the night before...easyer said than done with 2 kiddies running around, will update tonight or tomorrow , but hope everyone has a great weekend x

honeytemple88 said:
fri : 10st 13lb UD
sat: 10st 12lb 10oz - 5oz

shocked to see a loss after a UD..... after the amount of alcohol i consumed last night was fully expecting a 2lb gain .

today is a DD and i think it will be easy to stay 100% got the worst hangover and even the smell of my kids breakfast made my stomack go(golden syrup porridge)..... so today will defently be a recovery day from the night before...easyer said than done with 2 kiddies running around, will update tonight or tomorrow , but hope everyone has a great weekend x

Eek, honey, I think DDs with a hangover are really hard so I wish you much luck, my darling!

Feel better soon

P x

Paulinegin said:
Eek, honey, I think DDs with a hangover are really hard so I wish you much luck, my darling!

Feel better soon

P x

I haven managed to do one of those yet! They always turn into another UD!

well i seemed to have managed it so far ladies , im over the hangover thank god, and have just finished my dinner of ham onion pita with side salad. and was only 290 kcal will be defently having that more instead of micro meals alot more filling and healthier....plus i can eat a big portion cause there hardly any calories. going to have one of my weight watchers yogurts and if i fell peckish later there a packet of 99cal wotsits with my name on ,

kids go to bed in just over an hour so will fit in alittle exercise its a DD plus my leg muscle are killing from all the dancing last night but will defently concentrate on my stomack......defently my worst area's .

Back