from 11st13 to 9st7 target following juddd diary x

fri : 10st 13lb UD
sat: 10st 12lb 10oz - 5oz
sun: 10st 13lb +5oz

still in the 10's so a happy bunny , deciding that im going to stop weighting in daily as the weight changes don't matter its what i see at the end of the week that matters , so will be aiming to stick to my friday weight in although it might depend on what days the DD cause will be weighting on my DD each week. today went and saw family and had a lovely roast round my mums , kids loved it shes got a new puppy so somethink to keep them amused and busy for a couple of hours, am stuffed today , so won't be consuming anymore food, and quite looking forward to my down day tomorrow a yummy pitta and salad with my name on it , hope you all have very good UD/DD

kaylee x

good afternoon judders have'nt been on for a couple of days so thought i would pop in and update, still going strong monday was a DD and had around 400kcal yesterday was a UD and today is a DD also doing well meal set out today so will be having around 415kcal . got social events coming up so i will be weighting in sunday morning after my DD sat. probley will update sunday at soom point .... will see you all soon every1 doing a DD hope you have a fantastic day and remember UD tomorrow x

thanks donzy have my 2nd weigh in sunday so will hopefully see a small loss cause im giving this a go for 4 weeks and if i dont loss im going back to atkins , and look at juddd as a way of maintaining

hey, I just wanna subscribe to your diary :) your stats are abit similar to mine! Well done on your weightloss so far! :D

your very welcome deeCe how you finding juddd so far hun ???

Good lol, I had a wobble on Tuesday DD but I am finding it very positive for a diet lol! I'm following Paleo/primal eating too but JUDDD makes me feel less stressed & guilty if I am a bit naughty and pop something unhealthy in my mouth ;)

How is it for you?

Good lol, I had a wobble on Tuesday DD but I am finding it very positive for a diet lol! I'm following Paleo/primal eating too but JUDDD makes me feel less stressed & guilty if I am a bit naughty and pop something unhealthy in my mouth ;)

How is it for you?
yeah juddd is ok iv not had any big losses and this week was a sts but going to give it a couple weeks and keep an eye on my calories n wow paleo how u finding doing both? do you get much carbs threw that tho? i found when i followed a primal eatting plan i was in ketosis constantly as my carb level was very low.

not good i got a sts this week so have decided to count my calories until end of sep to loss abit of weight for a hen night and then give juddd another go , although counting calories seems to be working so far , but need to be more strict when i do juddd again as i believe for me the up days did matter... x

yeah juddd is ok iv not had any big losses and this week was a sts but going to give it a couple weeks and keep an eye on my calories n wow paleo how u finding doing both? do you get much carbs threw that tho? i found when i followed a primal eatting plan i was in ketosis constantly as my carb level was very low.

I think my carbs are only low on DDs lol because I eat a lot of vegetables & a bit of fruit which gets my carbs up to 70-80 or sometimes 100g! Struggling with paleo/primal this week though cos TOTM.. but getting by ..had a few off plan bits though but nothing too bad!

Sorry to hear you're STS hope the calorie counting works for you though & maybe you can get back into the swing..

well so far lost 5lb on the caloy counting so im glad i made the swap but will give juddd anoth go defently but def will keep an eye on UD and no what u mean bout totm always has an effect on my eating and weight and mood all together, good luck with juddd hun i will be on here keeping an eye on every 1 x

Back