From 14 stone to 13 stone

I just managed to get into and do up and tolerate ten minutes of sitting down in size 14 jeans! The scales are not showing much difference but I guess we are supposed to look at measurements too!
(I've had to take the jeans off now as too worried about cutting the circulation off to my legs)

wow looks like you both have had good losses to get below the 14's. Ok whats the secret as I am stuck!

...secret?? Hitting myself hard over the head every time I even think of bread... and chocolate... and wine...
I am finding it very hard to not reach into the bread drawer every time I get peckish. I've eaten more apples this week than ever before! I've spent all syns on chocolate and cheese; no syns on meals. And I've drunk a lot of water and no sugar added Vimto!

I never have any syns for meals lol. Just had 15g of chocolate and 15g popcorn. Bye bye syns for the day.

I've been so good, no blow outs (even though I am thinking of munching my way through 40 syns rights now!) I am umming and ahhing about group tomorrow, can't have 40+ syns if I am going!

Yeah I am trying to do the 10 hour eating window so that means with a 8am breakfast it all should stop at 6pm. Its so hard but it stops the snacking.

I weighed in and blooming maintained again! One pound off in three weeks is insulting whilst I have been 100% on plan. I am so angry. So yesterday I had about three weeks of syns in 4 hours.

I lost 2 stone in practically 3 months, the other two stone has come off at a snails pace and taken two years, if the next two stone comes off slower than that I might aswell give up. I also weighed in this morning and already but on 2kgs! Yep that much of a binge. Think I am hanging up on the diet for a while. Off to Finland this week which at least isn't the land of cake.

Yeah I am trying to do the 10 hour eating window so that means with a 8am breakfast it all should stop at 6pm. Its so hard but it stops the snacking.

I weighed in and blooming maintained again! One pound off in three weeks is insulting whilst I have been 100% on plan. I am so angry. So yesterday I had about three weeks of syns in 4 hours.

I lost 2 stone in practically 3 months, the other two stone has come off at a snails pace and taken two years, if the next two stone comes off slower than that I might aswell give up. I also weighed in this morning and already but on 2kgs! Yep that much of a binge. Think I am hanging up on the diet for a while. Off to Finland this week which at least isn't the land of cake.

I hear you, I really do.

There is nothing more frustrating than the scales not having the good grace to reward you for all your hard work. And, like you, my answer is always a binge BUT think about those jeans you got into the other day (even if you did nearly lose your circulation!). If you hang up on the diet you will undo all that hard work so far.

Enjoy Finland but why not try to go flexible rather than all out off the plan. You have achieved an amazing 4 stone loss, don't give up now.

Check in with us when you're back and we can nag you back on plan ;)

4 stone loss is amazing. It's very frustrating when the scales don't move. M Louise H is very sensible though - think about the jeans.

And with regards to Finland - they have an awful lot of lakes so must eat an incredible amount of fish:)

Have a great time!

Hello there, hope you don't mind if I join?
I'm at 14 2.5 so I don't intend to be here long (in the nicest way possible!) after starting at 14 7 two weeks ago :)

Ruth
X

Hello!
I weighed in tonight and lost another 3.5 so I am out of here after only being here a week!!

Thank you for the support :)

Good luck to everyone!

Ruth
X

Back