From 14 stone to 13 stone

Many congratulations on your losses this week, amazing :) Hope everyone is having a good week!

I hear you, I really do.

There is nothing more frustrating than the scales not having the good grace to reward you for all your hard work. And, like you, my answer is always a binge BUT think about those jeans you got into the other day (even if you did nearly lose your circulation!). If you hang up on the diet you will undo all that hard work so far.

Enjoy Finland but why not try to go flexible rather than all out off the plan. You have achieved an amazing 4 stone loss, don't give up now.

Check in with us when you're back and we can nag you back on plan ;)

Well I went slightly off the rails but took care of syns etc when it really was not worth it. My new thing is minimilks! Only 2.5/3 syns can't remember but keep an eye on it when im looking at syns. Think its done me good to have a spring clean of clothes and get the new recipe books. And this weekend I finally broke through the 90kg mark! 89.6kg = 14st 1.1lb WOO HOO.
Got to keep it going whilst in Poland for work till Thursday

Good news, finally got into the 13's! Bad news, huge "mass" found on my lady bits. The weight loss is now looking suspicious to the Drs. Went off the rails massively this weekend, even ate a McDonalds - I hate McDonalds! Even with this still in the 13s. Hubby is trying to stay on plan as he put on from his business trip. I need to stop crying, stop feeling sorry for myself and stop comfort eating. Got on plan yesterday and planning to hit the gym today.

Got two weeks waiting for the cancer markers blood test then a laproscopy to either remove mass or hysterectomy. If I lose due to the op it might be slightly cheating.

Hi everyone am I ok to join? I'm 14'5 and 16 weeks pregnant, but it's my 5th baby and I don't tend to gain until I'm 30 weeks or so, so I was hoping to get into the 13s then maintain from there. Hope you're all well :) xx

Hey everyone, I have been doing Slimming World on and off since November last year mostly online. I did attend group for a while but did not take to my consultant and felt I was just wasting my money and not getting anywhere. I have kept a stone off but after being as low as 14st 1lb, have let my weight creep back up to 14st 13.5lbs so am barely in the 14's atm. Hoping to join this thread and finally get to see the back of the 14's for good. I am going to try a new group next week, slightly further away but super kid friendly which is what I need as I will have to take my 4 year old with me until he starts school in the summer - was planning on just waiting until then to rejoin but I dread to think what my weight could be by then if I dont take control now.
Hope everyone is having a good week so far x

Hi Lalastarr and Mandaxx, best of luck!

Just 1lb off for me this week, now at 14st 9lbs, literally cannot wait to see those 13's so it's got to be a very well behaved week for me now (last week was a bank holiday and I totally wasn't keeping a full eye on my syns)

Good luck with weigh in's this week all :)

Well done Marie.... a loss is a loss... you are going in the right direction. Last time I saw the 13's was after I gave birth to my son..... I lost weight during my pregnancy due to chronic sickness right up until I gave birth and after I had him I was at my lowest weight in years so dying to get back to that and lose even more beyond that. Good luck this week everyone. If all goes well at my new group next week I will be weighing in on Tuesday mornings :) do you all count syns on weigh day or have a treat night? just curious what other sworlders do and what works best for you :) x

Good news, finally got into the 13's! Bad news, huge "mass" found on my lady bits. The weight loss is now looking suspicious to the Drs. Went off the rails massively this weekend, even ate a McDonalds - I hate McDonalds! Even with this still in the 13s. Hubby is trying to stay on plan as he put on from his business trip. I need to stop crying, stop feeling sorry for myself and stop comfort eating. Got on plan yesterday and planning to hit the gym today.

Got two weeks waiting for the cancer markers blood test then a laproscopy to either remove mass or hysterectomy. If I lose due to the op it might be slightly cheating.
Many thoughts coming your way. Don't be too hard on yourself :)

I barely use my syns just now. I always lose weight when I'm pregnant and end up weighing less, so I thought I'd utilise that and eat super healthy. My appetite just disappears.

Hi Emma, I don't know how I missed this this morning, just want to say I'm so sorry you have this worrying time, I hope very much that it's nothing serious. It's quite ok to feel sorry for yourself, I think any of us would. All my very best wishes, xxx

Well done Marie.... a loss is a loss... you are going in the right direction. Last time I saw the 13's was after I gave birth to my son..... I lost weight during my pregnancy due to chronic sickness right up until I gave birth and after I had him I was at my lowest weight in years so dying to get back to that and lose even more beyond that. Good luck this week everyone. If all goes well at my new group next week I will be weighing in on Tuesday mornings :) do you all count syns on weigh day or have a treat night? just curious what other sworlders do and what works best for you :) x

Thanks Lala :) I do have a treat night, but I still count the syns, I might go over by a max of 5, then adjust the next day. Lots of people have a treat night, some never do it. I think if I stopped losing I would have to maybe behave and not have it haha, been lucky so far.

Oopsy put on a pound this week - officially by SW weigh in day. A tub of Mr Ben and Jerry might have helped do that. But I also started doing the overnight oats with cous cous and I am not sure that "tweak" didn't contribute.
Got the op to remove my mass (Marvin as we are calling him) on wednesday. Three weeks ago he was 70mmx50mmx40mm so I am hoping that he weighs at least a stone! At least will know what lady bits I am left with by wednesday afternoon.
Refocusing and not going to undo my good work so far with SW and keeping on plan, especially since hubby is supposed to look after me and lost 6lbs this week. He is very focused and need him to keep me in check.
Hope everyone has a good week

Back