From 14 stone to 13 stone

Great news mixedspice!

I am not having a great week - not because I haven't been food optimising. I fear I haven't been doing it properly/lack of exercise is showing. Whatever it is my home scales have shown sts all week until today - 1 lb gain. Ugh! WI day tomorrow. I need a fresh week!

Weight in yesterday and lost 2 1/2 lbs. Now 14stone 5lbs....slowly creeping towards the 13's!!! Yipee!!

Zeke staret afresh, you can do it! :)

x

Thanks Sweet83! Congratulations on your loss!

I started a food diary today and I am hoping that will help. Going to be stricter about measuring the milk and having the correct combo for HeB - try to eat more FF and SS foods, too.

Hey everyone can i join please...im at 14st 3lbs at mo and really need to shift 4lbs this week so i can finally say im in the 13's but i think i need a couple of weeks at it.

I cant remember the last time i was in the 13's so i'll be dead happy :)

Loved reading the thread you all made me giggle :D

Get weighed tomorrow hoping that I might have creeped into the 13's if not I am hoping next week at latest.

14:09 this morning... might be able to make it 14:08 by official weigh in on Sat, COME ON!!! x

Well rubbish 0.5lbs for me, had weighed myself on wed and had lost 2lbs but was bloated this morning so think retaining a bit water. So 14st 1/2lb. Def hope to have made it to 13's next week.

Well done on the losses so far this week ladies :happy096:

What plans does everyone have for the weekend then?
Im planning on getting out for another jog with hubby in the morning-will push myself a bit harder in an attempt to get some more "wobble" off :p. We went 10 pin bowling earlier which won't have burnt much -but every little helps :p
Have a good weekend all and keep up the great work!!

I'm going to a wedding on Sat... and I intend to get smashed and dance like my mum to come on eileen... wahoooooooooo!!!

Not weight loss focused in the slightest but still good fun!!! x

Can I join in..? Currently at 14st 11lbs. Lost my mojo at the moment, gone completely off-plan and need to reign it in sharpish!

Well done everyone who has lost and hello to all newbies. Hope everyone has a good easter weekend. I am nightshift next 2 nights but then off for 10 days so def going to hit the gym. Really want to be in the 13's next week.

Afternoon, can I join please?

I started SW last week and have already moved from 15st+ into the 14's.

I'm currently 14st 9 so starting counting down to the 13's!

Cat x

So excited to say goodbye to another 1.5lbs this morning taking my to 14st 9.5lbs & just 3 lbs off my 5 1/2 stone shiney :D

Fabulous Sweetpink!

I am struggling a bit. Not with the plan but with the weight-loss and I'm only in my third week!

SWSat23.png

So I lost 4.8 lbs according to my scale in the first week and STS the second. This registered at class as a 4 lb and 1 lbs loss respectively.

I am continuing to STS/gain a little though! Think I need to do something different - I am currently following EE and maybe I need to swap to Red.

I lost 2lbs in total this week... 9lbs to go and I'm in the 13's, COME ON!!! x

Back