From 14 stone to 13 stone

hey guys lost 2lbs this week so now im 14st 1lb nearly in the 13's wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done to all the weight losses :)

Hello all
May I join you please?

Currently sitting at 14.7, and weigh in tomorrow but am not holding my breath - I will definitely have put on or STS - not because I have been naughty - everything is within my syns but I can just feel it!!

Good luck all
I will be so pleased to lose the 14s!! :)

Afternoon all

Well done to everyone with the losses :party0011:

I was up at "sparrows fart" as hubby calls it this morning (6:15)-and had a 13,000 step walk around the golf course with hubby and the cut the lawn after lunch... weigh in for me in the morning and I need 1/2lb as it will take me under the 200lb mark :vibes: -although anything more will be gratefully received :p. -especially after 2 jogs, 1 shred and todays walking:D
Zeke -you are probably right to try and shake things up, I do it all the time -my body never knows what Im going to do next :giggle: although at the moment I think I have found what suits my body best and its all red days with a carb curfew... Im loving it and just feel much better. I have done EE in the begining, but I rarely do them now -perhaps once or twice a month -I like my 2 A+Bs ;)

Anyway -I will stop waffling, hope you are all having a lovely weekend...and keep at it everyone -"we are getting there" :bliss:

Thanks Capricorn - that is reassuring! I am now following a red day and intend to stick with that. Made a list of a few other changes, too - more exercise (done two lots already), no more bananas this week etc. I really want to lose 2 lbs this week and get my first sticker!

I am impressed with the early start with the exercise - hope that you are clearly under 200 tomorrow!

Well done Zeke... is Sunday your normal weigh day? or do you go to class?

Well I weighed in this morning and I have lost 1.5lbs -so I broke the 200lb barrier :worthy: ... Im now 14st 2.5lbs -so just 3lbs away from moving into the 13sts :woohoo:.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend -keep at it folks we will soon be in the next group :p

aw Sarah, that is tough luck!

I haven't been on SW long enough (plus had a small gain this week) to be able to offer you some advice, but just to say, don't despair, you have done so well already, keep motivated and the loss will come, I am sure!

x

Thanks Capricorn :)

I go to class on a Thursday morning but I weight daily first thing in the morning, too. I vowed to do that and record it on fridgegraph each day when I started following ww in Feb 2010 until at least six months after reaching goal. That meant I also tracked my rise when I stopped in June 2010!

Sun24April.png

I am now on the road downagain - all the way this time (!) - with SW.

Sun24AprilSW.png

I was getting frustrated with my STS for so long so early on yesterday so I swapped from EE to red, limited myself to one banana and a few other changes and it seems to have got things moving again.

On the note xsarahx do you think you could do something different to get things moving again? It is super-frustrating I know!

Congratulations on going below 200 Capricorn!

Hi guys!

This is very inspirational. I have had a very similar battle. Stuck in the 15s for ages and now the 14s. However I only found this yesterday and I was 14st exactly last wednesday so hopefully I'll jump down to the 13s this week.

Ive managed to stay away from the chocolate (mega cravings today) and am currently on 46 syns for this week. Fingers crossed.

Keep it up people! We can make it!!

Laura xxxxxxx

Morning everyone! Had a diastrous weekend of chocolate..didnt even count the syns. So back on plan today 100%, im really hoping to stay the same this week I dont want to put on!

Whats everyone upto today? Em xx

Weighed in today and lost 2.5lbs. I'm currently 14 stone 2.5 lbs, got my 4 and a half stone award and i'm now under 200 lbs. And the sun is shining! good day all round!!

Hoping i am only a couple of weeks away from the 13's xx

Well it's been fun but I have graduated as well 1 and half off taking me to 13st 13lbs so moving on to 13st into 12's. Hope to see you all there soon.

Hello fellow 14stone somethingers - I thought I'd report on my progress which is -2lbs taking me to 14st 10, so it seems I'll be in this group for quite a long time yet. I've signed up with slimming world online (not sure it was worth the money tbh as I already have a food directory) and this has been my first week. I've done SW before but not stuck to it so I'm hoping to stay determined this time.

I've been having terrible problems finding Quark this week - I had no luck in my local tescos or in an enormous Asda. I couldn't even find a product label on the shelves at either supermarket and I'm sure I looked everywhere it might be. I wonder if anyone else is having problems finding it as I'm worried it might have been discontinued. When I did slimming world before I became quite attached to quark and pickled onion sandwiches and my cravings have started up again!

Hello fellow 14stone somethingers - I thought I'd report on my progress which is -2lbs taking me to 14st 10, so it seems I'll be in this group for quite a long time yet. I've signed up with slimming world online (not sure it was worth the money tbh as I already have a food directory) and this has been my first week. I've done SW before but not stuck to it so I'm hoping to stay determined this time.

I've been having terrible problems finding Quark this week - I had no luck in my local tescos or in an enormous Asda. I couldn't even find a product label on the shelves at either supermarket and I'm sure I looked everywhere it might be. I wonder if anyone else is having problems finding it as I'm worried it might have been discontinued. When I did slimming world before I became quite attached to quark and pickled onion sandwiches and my cravings have started up again!

Good luck with on-line.

I know my local Asda has Quark but you do sometimes have to search for it.

Hi Everyone, sorry I havent been around. I had an awful weigh in on friday and it really upset me! I had gained 3 pounds! Yes I had a naughty easter day and ate a whole easter egg but equally had a good week and did zumba twice so 3 pound gain was not expected. So friday and saturday have been off plan but I want to get back on it today! xx

Back