From 14 stone to 13 stone

Thanks it had s good insight to targets seems mine in the right area! Was just abit worried when I looked at the bmi chart it said that I sould be around 7.11 for my height! :-0 I just thought it was a bit extreme! I would be like a stick insect! Lol

I only put a bit of the sauce on top so couldnt really taste it thank fully if it was that bad!! I Still have 2 portions in the freezer but hubbs has said I needn'b bother giving it to him again lol I wouldnt mind but there was some lamb and sauce left and that was yum!!!!

Guess what I'm having for supper tonight..........dismantled moussaka!! The lamb mince and sauce is yummy so would make that part again x

sl1nkyminny said:
Hi! I'm 14.6 ATM! The lightest iv been for a v.long time! Slimming world is just amazing! And I think this forum is just great! Just as a curiosity I'm 14.6 an I'm 5'2 (or 5 foot and a fag end as my mum sayslol) what are peoples targets I put mine at 12 stone! Just wandering if that wax enough!!

I am 5 ft 7 so my target is 11 stone hopefully a size 12 at that weight
Will have to see how I feel at that weight though cos I might want to be just under 10 stone if that's sustainable for me!sm

soopermummy said:
I am 5 ft 7 so my target is 11 stone hopefully a size 12 at that weight
Will have to see how I feel at that weight though cos I might want to be just under 10 stone if that's sustainable for me!sm

I am also 5ft 7 but have a goal of 11 and a half stone, i'm currently 14 stone 1, I got down to 10 and a half stone about 6 years ago, I'd ideally like to get that low again but I'd be happy at 11.7, i'll be a size 12 on the bottom and 14 on the top :)

I'm 5'4" and had a starting weight of 20 stone, 7lbs. (My ticker shows from 18,7 as that's what I was when I started SW)

I have no idea what size/weight my target will be, I've changed shape so much that I have no idea at what point I'll think stop. The only interim target I have is 12 stone, 7lbs as that's when I can get the premium taken off my life insurance. I pay an extra £28 a month because I'm fat. I have to maintain my weight under the 12 stone, 7lbs mark for 12 months before they'll remove it though. Grrr.

So weigh in tomorrow and I'm being bad today (as well as going over syns all week cos off illness, stress and other things), but today I'm half on half off slimming world cos it my birthday, I am not turning down homemake cake and scampi on my birthday. Everything else is slimming world though...shame by the end of the day my cake consumption will be quite high though. I will be surprised the scales show anything other than about a 5lb gain tomorrow, i've been drifting so far off all week. Back on the straight and narrow from tomorrow.

So weigh in tomorrow and I'm being bad today (as well as going over syns all week cos off illness, stress and other things), but today I'm half on half off slimming world cos it my birthday, I am not turning down homemake cake and scampi on my birthday. Everything else is slimming world though...shame by the end of the day my cake consumption will be quite high though. I will be surprised the scales show anything other than about a 5lb gain tomorrow, i've been drifting so far off all week. Back on the straight and narrow from tomorrow.

im sure you will be fine! for the past 3 weeks iv been bad! well
week 1 - went out with family to an all you can eat tapas bar and lost a pound
week 2 - went out in town with friends (got totally hammered! so hammered i bought a burger and chips from the take away) i only realised when i woke up stinking of garlic :sign0137: plus i was drinking alcopops by the end of the night as i had vastly run out of money and lost 1/2 pound
week 3 - went out for tea with my friend and ate loads a bad starter, a bad main and a Very very bad pudding! but i gained a pound but i dont think it was to bad to have 1 gain in three pretty bad weeks.

and i got back on track this week and lost 4.5 pounds! and i had a takeaway :eek:
so you im sure you will be fine =]

Happy Birthday Ally :) don't worry Bout a diet on ya birthday xxx

Well did Frankie & bennys and stuck to plan! Steak and salad and passed up the cheesy garlic bread and wine - feeling smug lol!
Not sure today will undo the excesses of this week but would love to lose a 1lb.......not too much to ask for, is it? Has been a difficult week as still coughing and exercise has just been walking the dog but will let you all know the damage on Sunday!
Hope everyone else is ok xx

was dreading weigh in today as most of the week I have been mostly off plan due to various things and yesterday i ate far to much cake for my birthday. But weighed in this morning and lost 1lb. Baffles me, last week stuck to plan perfectly and gained half a pound, this week more off plan than on and lost. Anyway back on plan from today :)

Great news Ally :) u may find that it catches up with you next week so be extra good this week!!

OH went to mcdonalds for breakfast and I smugly asked for oats so simple porridge!!

Great news Ally :) u may find that it catches up with you next week so be extra good this week!!

I'll try my best. I won't be disappointed if I do gain though, its got to compensate for all the cake at some point!

Our bodies work in strange ways Ally!! Will never completely understand mine.

After a week of exercising like an eejit I was thinking to myself, god why didn't I do this 10 yrs ago when my body could handle the intensity and not make my bones creak!! The answer? Cos I was a lazy git then!!

Getting so so close now, 3 lbs off this week. 14 stone 1 lb.

Eek well done Louise, that is brill - go you!! 1 more day til my weigh-in...feeling the nerves a little now..! What idiot thought it would be a good idea to have a weigh-in straight after the weekend..! Oh..me!!

P.s. Greedy guts..ordering porridge oats in McDonalds is potentially the most awe-inspiring thing I have ever heard ;p that is will power girl, go you! xx

Back