From 14 stone to 13 stone

Forgot to post I lost a 1 lb this week, 14 st 10 ......... So gonna be here a while!! Gonna try really, really hard this week to be 100% - wish me luck xx

Hello all!
May I join you all?
I did a VLCD last week as a kind of booster and am now very happily into the 14's at spot on 14st 8lbs. Hoping to be in the 13's before too long but for the time being would very much like to settle in here :)

Forgot to post I lost a 1 lb this week, 14 st 10 ......... So gonna be here a while!! Gonna try really, really hard this week to be 100% - wish me luck xx

Good luck x

ps. Greedy guts..ordering porridge oats in McDonalds is potentially the most awe-inspiring thing I have ever heard ;p that is will power girl, go you! xx[/QUOTE]

Ha ha it killed me watching the OH eat a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal.

Good on all the losers this week!! Great to read everyone's losses!!

Makes me want to try really hard xxx

Hello all!
May I join you all?
I did a VLCD last week as a kind of booster and am now very happily into the 14's at spot on 14st 8lbs. Hoping to be in the 13's before too long but for the time being would very much like to settle in here :)

Welcome Stacey, nice to see you here :D

Eeek!! 20 minutes until the big reveal....please please please please please please let it be uner the 14st 0lb..!!!!?????? feel physically sick with nerves..i want this so much!!!! *fingers crossed* !!!!!!!!!! xxx :)

kellythepeg said:
Eeek!! 20 minutes until the big reveal....please please please please please please let it be uner the 14st 0lb..!!!!?????? feel physically sick with nerves..i want this so much!!!! *fingers crossed* !!!!!!!!!! xxx :)

Good luck!!!! I'm hoping to be under 14 on my next weigh in which is Saturday!! I have everything crossed for you!!!!

I now have 3 pounds to go until i hit 14 stone. My mission is to get below 14 stone before I meet one of my idols for the second time on the 28th March. So I have 4 more weigh ins before then. last time I met him I was 14 stone 11, it would be good to be 13 stone 11 by then, but the way my weight loss seems to be going i won't stand that positive. But to get to 13 stone 13 I only need 4 pounds....pound a week. I hope I can do that.

Stayed the same last week, I blame the amount of wheat and salt I had the night before weigh in. I was so bloated.

Can't stop craving rubbish this week, I've given in twice. Keep going to the gym etc, but I feel the size of a house, my dream of being 14 stone by 17th march has cruelly been stolen I think x

I weighed in at 14 stone 1 on Thurs.....really hoped that i'd be in the 13's this week but had a very bad weekend :eek:......hopefully I can do some damage limitation between now and Thurs pm!

3stonetosexy said:
Stayed the same last week, I blame the amount of wheat and salt I had the night before weigh in. I was so bloated.

Can't stop craving rubbish this week, I've given in twice. Keep going to the gym etc, but I feel the size of a house, my dream of being 14 stone by 17th march has cruelly been stolen I think x

Keep ya chin up, you're doing the right things! :)

1 lb down = 14 st 1 lb

Grr..thoroughly disheartened. I just don't think I'm meant to be below 14st !!

Really hope I make it in time for the "big event/little dress" this weekend..ohhhh :( grumble grumble grumble. Feel free to throw any motivational speeches my way lol :) best of luck everyone else xx

1 lb down = 14 st 1 lb

Grr..thoroughly disheartened. I just don't think I'm meant to be below 14st !!

Really hope I make it in time for the "big event/little dress" this weekend..ohhhh :( grumble grumble grumble. Feel free to throw any motivational speeches my way lol :) best of luck everyone else xx

Hang in there, even if it's only another 1 lb next week that's better than blowing it and ending up being 14 stone 2, 3 ...or more! You can do it x

...says she who blew it big time yesterday and today I am going to have to fight the hangover munchies too :rolleyes:

I lost half a pound this week! So. 14.51/2 gonna be here a wee wile longer :) better to cone off slowly though I recon!

3.5 off this week mostly down to a d and v bug but back to normal now!
So 14 - 8 for me now
Just got to be good now as since been poorly have gone off fruit n veg!
Sm

6lb off this week :D :D

14 stone 6lb now :D

Back