From 14 stone to 13 stone

hey there just got into the 14s for first time in ages - I was so happy to see less than 15!!

So I will be in here for a few weeks at least to get into the 13's!!

I'd like to join your group too. Was 14st last week, lost 5 1/2lbs this week, now down to 13.8 1/2lbs. Can't wait to get down to 13st!

I agree i seemed to be stuck in the 15's for ageeees! weigh in today 14st 7.5. Hoping for a good week to start moving towards the 13's.

Set my self a challenge to drink alot more water this week!

fingers crossed!

I'm still here, just. 14 bang on tonight :)

How's everyone doing?

Well done :) I get weighed on Thursday. Last week was 14st 3lbs so hoping for a good loss this week (have been good) and will chase you into those 13's:p

Hi all :)

Im going to join you aswell if thats ok, I weighed in at 14st 7lbs yesterday and cant wait to be in the 13's, hope it comes along sooner rather than later?!

Im on my 3rd week of SW and so far so good, fingers crossed it stays going good.

:)

I was naughty and got on my home scales this morning, just to see the 13 number ;)

1lb back on so still stuck in the 14's the hardest stone to shift! Tho I deserved it and maybe a little more.
I promise to have at least 5 100% days this week!

Oh no Violetwind, don't say that. I felt like I was in 15's forever!!!! :(

Afternoon all

How are we all today?
Come on sweet pink -we aren't staying in the 14s :nono: -we are ALL going to make it into the 13s.... and lower :bliss:.

My week is going great so far -I really enjoyed my meal out the other day for my 1 year SW anniversary and 2 courses came to just 2syns :giggle:... I got more of a buzz out of dressing up in a 16 than I got from the food and thats a miracle :rotflmao:.

Im even planning on giving jogging a go this weekend :8855: -I WILL WILL WILL burn this wobble off :whacky068:

I hope everyone is having a good week... come on ladies -we are are getting there :bunnydance:

No intention of staying in the 14's any longer than I have to Capricorn ;) Youre doing great. I wish I could be as organised as you are :(

No intention of staying in the 14's any longer than I have to Capricorn ;) Youre doing great. I wish I could be as organised as you are :(

We will be out of the 14s soon :vibes:
I have 2 modes--- organised or complete chaos :angeldevil:-so I have to stick with organised :p. Luckily I love planning and plotting and I find it makes life so much easier ;)

14:10 this morning, getting there slowly but surely, wahoo!!!

So very jealous of all you mini's nearly out of the 14's!!! x

i'd love to join you aswell re joined tonight so will get back into those 13's as soon as never weight this much before going to give it a good go and try EE see how it works out

tonights weigh in 14:3

2.5lbs off for me this morning so thats me down to 14st 11lb too :D

Oh thats guys reading your posts is really motivating
I have alot to do before I get near the 13s as only just got into the 14s....but I will get there
The last time I was 13 something I felt fab and looking back at pics looked great too - and then I want to lose another 2 stone to get to right weight healthy for me
Anyway - just ate my fresh pineapple that I chopped this morning and could only manage 1/2 pack of sushi so only 2 syns and went for a walk and got some mug shots in bargain shop at lunchtime and nearly drank my caddy of water (my other ploy is to try and drink more water every day so I have a nice starbucks pink caddy)
Anyway - keep the posts going
I am off to my mum n dads this weekend and although my mum is supposed to be doing sw she is wavering and baking cakes so lots to resist!!

Back