From 14 stone to 13 stone

Oh dear, I sts this week. I think I know why - had guests bearing cake round a few days ago and I ate at least my fair share...then polished off almost a whole box of Mr Kiplings finest that we hadn't got round to opening after they'd left.

I find it really difficult to restrain myself when food is there to mark a special occasion - even if the occasion really isn't that special. I'm going to a birthday afternoon tea at a posh hotel next week and I'm worried the same thing will happen again! Any tips for how to moderate my intake are very welcome - I know it should be simple but I think I get overexcited by the combination of company and cake!

Good Morning all

Well done on the losses folks :happy096:

Im leaving you today -as I lost 2lbs this morning :happy036:-so Im now 13st 12.5lbs :bliss:
Im sure I will be seeing you in the next group really soon...
Have a lovely weekend all

Good Morning all

Im leaving you today -as I lost 2lbs this morning :happy036:-so Im now 13st 12.5lbs :bliss:

I'm 80% happy for you and 20% jealous as hell... good luck in the 13's!!! x

CAPRICORN said:
Good Morning all

Well done

CAPRICORN said:
Good Morning all

Well done! Hope to be joining you very soon!!

Hi all. Mind if u join you? Somehow managed to lose 5.5 kbs in the last week so i'm now 14st 10lbs. Tis the lightest i've been in about 8 years i reckon!

kingleds said:
Hi all. Mind if u join you? Somehow managed to lose 5.5 kbs in the last week so i'm now 14st 10lbs. Tis the lightest i've been in about 8 years i reckon!

Of course!! Welcome!! And huge congrats on your loss!!
Look forward to chatting to you!!!
Love and hugs xxx

well for all those leaving I will be staying, put on 1.5lbs at WI last night and was gutted. So have got plenty of strawberries and melon for today, and trying to change my lunches at work a little bit.

I still have a long way to go but i am giving it 100% for a few weeks to get out of the 14's.
good luck everyone and well done to the people that have escaped forever. :)

Well this is day 14 off 100% and weigh in tonight....hope I have at least lost some! Struggled this week with exercise as I have hurt my back so been pretty much bed/sofa bound :-( so no done my regular wii fit daily workout for almost a week. Fingers crossed please!!! I will let you all know later when I'm back!

Well after a 4 week holiday I have managed to gain 10 ( yes I know) so that puts me way way back up into the 14's :(

Magic wand anyone?

Well I lost 3lb tonight giving me my half stone award (total lost in 2 weeks =7.5lb) bringing me down to 14st 1lb.....hopefully next week I can get below the 14st Mark....fingers crossed!!!

My first WI on here and have lost 3.5lb this week, taking me to 14st 4lb. Will be here for a few weeks yet!!!
Have a good week everyone!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone 14 to 13??

Hi,
I have been in the late 14 stones for a while now....have lost and put back on :(
However I am now determined to focus...and I really want to get into the next stone bracket ASAP!!
Is anyone else aiming for that too??

Hi All,
I seem stuck at the late 14 stone mark....so have subscribed on here, bought lots of superfree food and aim to food optimise 100% this week, to hopefully shift me down!!
Be really good to chat to others in same situation and swap tips etc
S

well after going up and down a bit in the week I am 14st 9 today which I think is a sts from last week. Had to go to a birthday tea yesterday and overindulged on cakes as predicted so hope I haven't blown my chances for a loss next week - I would love to get half way through the 14s soon! Sazie I'm copying your idea of buying lots of superfree food as I think I can cook for myself every day next week so I have no excuse really!

Well hopefully all the superfree will pay off!! My next aim is 14.7 as that will give me my 2st award....but have 4.5p to get there...I'm hoping if I am uber good and eat lots of superfree I may be able to do that in two weeks...I think this will then spur me on to get to the next target of 14st!!
I

Back