From 14 stone to 13 stone

Wanted to get on the scales this morning and see if i've lost anything 3 days after my last weigh in. I resisted though. Really want to get this 4 pounds off so i'm under 14, but really struggling this week, i just want to eat, I've managed to stick within my syns, but only just. And day before weigh in is my birthday, doubting losing anything again this week. Hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah ive had several birthdays and celebrations over past few weeks. relieved theyre all over and i've so far more or less sts. hoping for losses from now on.

Happy birthday though!!

Hello ladies and gents :)

I'm a restarter I lost 4 and a half stone and got down to 12st but within 2 years (December 2011) I was back up to 15 stone :( (feel free to read all the gory details in my diary -link below!)

Since December I've managed to shed a few pounds and I've found myself teetering around the 14st 2lbs - 14st 4lbs for a little while now and I'm absolutely desperate to get down to the 13's!! I know it doesn't seem that far to go but it blummin well feels like it..!!

Best of luck everyone, looking forward to reading more stories from you all looks like I'm going to need all the inspiration I can get and hoping a few people in the same boat, maybe we can help each other through the incredibly dark place that is the 14's..!! :) xx

Hi kellythepeg welcome!

Oh well that was a rubbish weigh in!!!!!
Different scales new leader usual one on holiday
Lots of glum faces saying "how can I put on those scales are mean!"
Anyway lost half a pound!
No way on my scales lost 3 maybe 2.5 always right always correlate with other leaders
Also just been on my wii and it says I lost 2 lb
I know it doesn't matter as if it's scales then it will show next week or whenever usual leader is back!
Oh well onto next week!!!!!!

Yay! I got into the 13's tonight! Lovely feeling :) xx

hellooooooooooo :D

hope you lot don't mind me crashing for a bit ;)

Lost 3lb this week- taking me comfortably into the 14's (14st 12lb). I think I'm going to be here for a while, lol

Aww that made me laugh
Hope coco not too tired!
Well done on the planning meals side
My tesco order this week was half the usual price as the kids are away at the oldies for half term
Will be posting tomorrow either from bed or a and e!
Sm

How did u get on SM.......hope you're not in A&E!! :D

Wanted to get on the scales this morning and see if i've lost anything 3 days after my last weigh in. I resisted though. Really want to get this 4 pounds off so i'm under 14, but really struggling this week, i just want to eat, I've managed to stick within my syns, but only just. And day before weigh in is my birthday, doubting losing anything again this week. Hope I'm wrong though.

Good luck Ally......I couldn't resist and was NOT happy.......don't do it!! I have a rotten cough which is driving me insane......along with rest of family!
Hope you have a lovely bday xxxxx :D

Wow purplebint well done. Almost 4 stone is amazing!!!

Dextersmum coco will be fine but it is awful! I had a rescue cav who had a very serious womb infection. We got her just as she was coming out of heat so had to wait a bit for the spay and she got that in the meantime. Definitely better if you're not planning to breed. The girls I've had took the spay much better than my boy took his neuter! Lol!!! Sorry for off topic ramble. :)

Good luck with weigh in today greedyguts!

Thanks for your kind words.......she loved everyone at the vets!! Just wants to kiss everyone, such a floozie - don't know where she gets it from :eek:
Anyway she is having a phantom - milk and nesting so she is having medicine to get that idea out of her head!! She soooo wants to be a mummy lol

dextersmum said:
How did u get on SM.......hope you're not in A&E!! :D

Rubbish! But thanks for asking!!!!

Can walk today just about!
No way on my scales lost 3 maybe 2.5 always right always correlate with other leaders
I know it doesn't matter as if it's scales then it will show next week or whenever usual leader is back!

Hi kellythepeg welcome!

Oh well that was a rubbish weigh in!!!!!

Sorry SM missed this post - at least you know the truth!! Damn them new scales, how dare they tell mean lies - so glad I didn't have to step n them :eek:
Anyway you keep up the great work and look out next week :D

LittleFlutterby said:
hellooooooooooo :D

hope you lot don't mind me crashing for a bit ;)

Lost 3lb this week- taking me comfortably into the 14's (14st 12lb). I think I'm going to be here for a while, lol

Welcome to the group! I doubt you'll be here too long!xx

Yay down to 14'6 that's over half way!! Fingers and toes crossed that I make 13'13 by march the 17th (bridal fayre) I want to try on wedding dress and I'm sure under 14 stone will make me a size 14.

I keep finding though that my ass and legs are getting slimmer as my trousers are too baggy but I seem to be getting more pear shaped? My stomach and Boobs are shrinking at a rate of knots. So I've decided to join the gym and get on the resistance machines to try and get my hour glass figure back and my size 14 butt!! Lol

Xxx

Yay down to 14'6 that's over half way!! Fingers and toes crossed that I make 13'13 by march the 17th (bridal fayre) I want to try on wedding dress and I'm sure under 14 stone will make me a size 14.

I keep finding though that my ass and legs are getting slimmer as my trousers are too baggy but I seem to be getting more pear shaped? My stomach and Boobs are shrinking at a rate of knots. So I've decided to join the gym and get on the resistance machines to try and get my hour glass figure back and my size 14 butt!! Lol

Xxx

Well done - and great incentive xx

Agghh getting itchy feet now – really, REALLY need to be in the 13’s by 2nd March – doable????

I’d rather not hang out my dirty laundry on the internet but let’s just say I need to look really, really hot ;) (revenge hot mwhaha!)

Eeeek – c’mon ladies!! And gents!! xx

3stonetosexy said:

Xxx

2lb a week is achievable :) lots of squats and lunges, leg press, cardio!! U can do it petal xxx very exciting trying on wedding dresses xxx

Back