From 14 stone to 13 stone

Do you mean bad? Or very good and fun week. I've had a bad as in bad ass dieting week! Lol. Mini eggs galore Xx

Happy Easter everyone!! Hope the Easter eggs aren't terrorizing you guys :)

Well done to those that have left. See you soon!

Well I've been off the radar for a few weeks but after choosing my honeymoon destination I now realise I cannot be the beaches whale on the gorgeous white sands and clear waters of Cuba!!

The running has commenced :) the last couple of weeks I have put on 3.5lbs and I'm now back under a stone loss.

To be fair I haven't been on plan for a few weeks as we're going thru a skint spell. Off to York for the weekend next week for a hen do so that has skinted us big style.

All for a good cause tho. I need to have a good week OR ELSE!!

Please kick me up the butt!!

My partners cousin has lost 48lbs and is getting into size 10 dresses (start weight 16st 10lbs). The mother in law is singing her praises like nobody's business!! She's doing great :) yet the MIL hasn't even suggested I look like I've lost anything.

Nevermind, she's an ugly old battleaxe!!

I'm at 14st 4.5 so 5lbs to go.

Hey greedyguts, good to have you back. Awesome that you've picked your honeymoon destination!! I can't choose where to go atoll!!

I also have been a bit naughty this week eaten loads of Crap and not exercised much atoll. Have a deal with a guy in work, got to lose 1 stone by 3rd June and as many cm's as possible off of my tummy as possible!!

Good luck to me....

Happy Easter too xxxx

2 an a half off so now 14.9 feel like this ones taking forever tho :(

Can anyone give me an idiots short guide to red days? Always done extra easy but everyone on here who has mixed of up seems to be doin really well! Thanks :)

Positive for the day

started 30 day shred

Negative

Been milling Easter egg

Ah well let's hope they write each other off!

It was planned for and I have been soo good so not gonna feel guilty!

3stonetosexy said:
Hey greedyguts, good to have you back. Awesome that you've picked your honeymoon destination!! I can't choose where to go atoll!!

I also have been a bit naughty this week eaten loads of Crap and not exercised much atoll. Have a deal with a guy in work, got to lose 1 stone by 3rd June and as many cm's as possible off of my tummy as possible!!

Good luck to me....

Happy Easter too xxxx

Well it was going to be our wedding destination til the evil MIL decided to invite every1 then say it would be a struggle for ppl to afford it.

The beaches are beautiful. If we could afford it, the honeymoon would be a trip round USA and Canada. Never gonna happen without a lotto win.

Good luck with yr deal :) u can Fi it xxx

100% day today.......had to considering I gained 1.5 lbs last week - gutted but knew it had been pants.

Hubby now wants to book summer hols to Florida so must get my arse into gear - HELP!!

dextersmum said:
100% day today.......had to considering I gained 1.5 lbs last week - gutted but knew it had been pants.

Hubby now wants to book summer hols to Florida so must get my arse into gear - HELP!!

You can do it, the holiday will be a good incentive for you. Go for it x

Well I think I've eaten a weeks worth in one weekend. Been away for a few days and couldnt stop eating, really not looking forward to wi tomorrow, grrrrr!

sarahsnap said:
Well I think I've eaten a weeks worth in one weekend. Been away for a few days and couldnt stop eating, really not looking forward to wi tomorrow, grrrrr!

Me too!! Think I've eaten my body weight in syns :-(
I blame my dad staying for the weekend lol
Oh well....another week.....

2lbs off for me this week, giving me my four stone sticker :D

Hi guys can I join you. Lost 5 tonight taking me to 14 stone 11 and got 4 and half stone award. Been really struggling last few months so tried red weeks for last 2 weeks. 2 and half off last week + 5 this week. Obviously delighted but now worried what will happen when I go back to having pasta/couscous etc. Think I might try + stick to red as much as possible while its working. Has anyone else experienced this + has it been ok when you started green + extra easy again?

Good luck Sarah and Stacy xx

Denigrate - well done, wow, wow, wow xx

Susan - well done and welcome. I've struggled for a week or so but planning my days food now - going to be 100% on extra easy plan until Sunday's weigh in. Have gone up to 14st 4.5 lbs after all the feasting and drinking!!
Shall let you all know how I get on xx

I've struggled for most of the wknd but back on it now-get weighed tomorrow night and hoping for a loss-only need 1lb for my 5 1/2 st award :)

I've also decided to up my target to 12st 8 so only 2st 1lb to go :)

Girls I find the speed soup is really good on this diet? Have any of you tried it? It speeds up things and tastes good too!

Back