From 14 stone to 13 stone

susanmc40 said:
Decided to stick to another red week. Don't want to tempt fate while its working + the weights started shifting again.

I did EE for 2 weeks and then swapped to red days and I much prefer it and had way better losses than I did on those 2 weeks of EE! I have much better portion control which is better for me! I have 2 EE days a week so I can have a a curry with rice and what not! Good luck with them I'm sure you will love them just like I do :) x

I have returned (didn't like the 13 to 12 thread anyway), gained 1.5 pound putting me back at 14 1. I wouldn't mind but I have no idea HOW i've put it on. This week resorting back to a combination of week 1 and week 3 menu plans when i lost 3 and 2.5lb, see if that works since in the last 3 weeks i have lost 0.5lb, then STS and now gained 1.5lb.

Housework has to be the best body-magic EVER. I have a thirteen foot long kitchen... with black tiles and white grout. Well, it's white NOW! It started off the day absolutely filthy, due to all the mud tracked in from doing the garden. But now my tiles are glistening! I swear the sweat was rolling down my face and my arms and hands are killing me. Down on your honkers, scrubbing the grout with a brush will do wonders.

Well done Sl1nkyminny xx

thanks! imactually in the 13's now but i like to keep an eye on the ladies! Iv started doing couch to 5k now aswell! started on thursday so going to run every alternate day! I have a size H cup and could not for like life find a sports bra! they biggest i found was a D (i came to the conclusions that fat people dont run according to JJB, Sports direct, Matalan,...lol) so i bought a like boob tube thing from matalan to strap me down lol!was the best thing i could find! i would say that it is actually better than a sports bra! =]

I put on 1lb this week, thought the -5 was a bit wrong, so it was obviously a random one! at least i only put 1 on though, had visions of putting on lots lol

thanks! imactually in the 13's now but i like to keep an eye on the ladies! Iv started doing couch to 5k now aswell! started on thursday so going to run every alternate day! I have a size H cup and could not for like life find a sports bra! they biggest i found was a D (i came to the conclusions that fat people dont run according to JJB, Sports direct, Matalan,...lol) so i bought a like boob tube thing from matalan to strap me down lol!was the best thing i could find! i would say that it is actually better than a sports bra! =]

Tell me more about couch to 5k as i am thinking of starting running again. Great work on finding the boob tube lol - will give myself black eyes without good bra !!

Housework has to be the best body-magic EVER. I have a thirteen foot long kitchen... with black tiles and white grout. Well, it's white NOW! It started off the day absolutely filthy, due to all the mud tracked in from doing the garden. But now my tiles are glistening! I swear the sweat was rolling down my face and my arms and hands are killing me. Down on your honkers, scrubbing the grout with a brush will do wonders.

Well done Mands - body magic and a shiny floor xxxx

I have returned (didn't like the 13 to 12 thread anyway), gained 1.5 pound putting me back at 14 1. I wouldn't mind but I have no idea HOW i've put it on. This week resorting back to a combination of week 1 and week 3 menu plans when i lost 3 and 2.5lb, see if that works since in the last 3 weeks i have lost 0.5lb, then STS and now gained 1.5lb.

Welcome back Ally - you probably will be in that thread again before you know it.....I hope I am. Good idea going back to menu plans for good weeks xx

dextersmum said:
Tell me more about couch to 5k as i am thinking of starting running again. Great work on finding the boob tube lol - will give myself black eyes without good bra !!

Do you have an IPhone??? Or an android?? If you do just go to the app store and search for couch to 5k and it will come up! It's an 8 week programme to help you run 5k! You run for 30 minutes each time but builds it up gradually so week 1 day 1 it's a 5 minute warm up walk then you run for 1 minute and walk for 1.5 minutes and doggie 6 times then it's a 5miute cool down walk! Ten it gradually builds up from this! It's really good if your just starting! I can't afford a gym membership and though that I wanted to run but knew i couldn't run far so it is great as a start up! And the best thing is you can play your music and keep the app running in the background! You only get 4 sessions on the free obe but I would say it's deffo worth upgrading for £1.99 I also down loaded absolute abs which is good really good at helping you tone :)

I should look at the app store more. Don't have an iPhone yet but have the iPad. Good luck with it xx

dextersmum said:
Should add that I have lost 2.5 lbs making me 14 stone 2lbs today so next zone is within sight x

Well done! When you see the number 13 on the scale I felt so invigorated and I'm sure you will to! It's like a massive breath of fresh air! :) well done on your great loss!

dextersmum said:
I should look at the app store more. Don't have an iPhone yet but have the iPad. Good luck with it xx

What phone do you have they may have somethj f similar that you can download?? X

Would the couch to 5k work on a Galaxy Mini? My phone is an absolute dinosaur as my old one got water damaged (baby drool!) and I had to go back to using a really old one lol no apps, nothing interesting... not even a flippy phone lol it's a nokia something or other... but I intend to get myself a little Galaxy Mini soon...

xMandyDx said:
Would the couch to 5k work on a Galaxy Mini? My phone is an absolute dinosaur as my old one got water damaged (baby drool!) and I had to go back to using a really old one lol no apps, nothing interesting... not even a flippy phone lol it's a nokia something or other... but I intend to get myself a little Galaxy Mini soon...

Hi iv just googled it and yes I think you can but don't hold me to it lol I'm not a massive phone buff! That's why i got the I phone! Just seemed the simplest out of them all even then I didn't really want it but I love it now l x

sl1nkyminny said:
Hi iv just googled it and yes I think you can but don't hold me to it lol I'm not a massive phone buff! That's why i got the I phone! Just seemed the simplest out of them all even then I didn't really want it but I love it now l x

I couldn't live without mine! It's my Internet, email, phone, diary, note taker...everything! I'd rather be without my left arm than my iPhone! :)

I'm going to get the iPhone this summer when son's contract is up - can't wait. My phone is very boring nokia and just serves a purpose - cheap sim only deal at mo. Love my iPad though which is why I will get iPhone as hopefully will be able to work out how to use it. Xx

dextersmum said:
I'm going to get the iPhone this summer when son's contract is up - can't wait. My phone is very boring nokia and just serves a purpose - cheap sim only deal at mo. Love my iPad though which is why I will get iPhone as hopefully will be able to work out how to use it. Xx

I'm sure they will be the same! And you can get the minimins app aswell I'm totally addicted! I'm always looking on here lol! What network are you with?? If you have been with then for several years then they May let you upgrade early! My mum is on vodafone and she has. Been with them or years and asked if she could upgrade early they said no! (obv) and then she said she had been with then for years and that she wanted to end her intact she only had 2 months Togo and low and behold I will see what I can do oh yes you can upgrade early for beig. A loyal customer lol x

Back