From 14 stone to 13 stone

Defo gona try out the couch to 5k! I hear running and interval training is the best form of exercise u can do for weight loss

Lost 4lbs this week but had a blow out on syns today! Worst in the 7 months I have been doing S/W! Back on track 2mo though darn it! Need to get to the 13s ASAP! Currently 14,9!

SineadUK said:
Defo gona try out the couch to 5k! I hear running and interval training is the best form of exercise u can do for weight loss

Lost 4lbs this week but had a blow out on syns today! Worst in the 7 months I have been doing S/W! Back on track 2mo though darn it! Need to get to the 13s ASAP! Currently 14,9!

I know iv had abit of a syn blow out! To yeah it's great! I'm only on week 1 day 3 which I am doing tomorrow ! :) I'm doing alternate days! :) think I'm going to have to repeat this week until I find it abit easier then move on! X

I do C25K, I'm nearing the end but hovering over a certain week as I can't quite run 28mins without a little break!

Well done! When you see the number 13 on the scale I felt so invigorated and I'm sure you will to! It's like a massive breath of fresh air! :) well done on your great loss!

Pity my scales (or body) don't like the 13's. They stuck at 13 13.5 for two weeks then went back over 14! It was invigorating when i saw that 13 though...shame it didn't stay there though

Back from a week off, weigh in delayed till sat this week. Lost another 2lbs taking me to 14st 1lb. Back to the gym tonight hoping for another loss this week. Meal out on Sat night though but wasn't too naughty, and I managed to lay off the Easter eggs for most of the week, although when the kids keep wafting bits of chocolate under your nose you do crack eventually :D.

hi ally iv been reading a couple of your post about how you ahve been struggling! have you tried mixing it up abit?? trying different foods?? this seems to work for me! how about doing some red days if you dont do them?? and drinking a gazillion gallons of water. i did this yesterday! and i found i didnt eat as much! and felt better for it! =]

Im not a huge water drinker really- though i drink loads of sugar free blackcurrant squash. Not the same i know though, have made a concious effort the last couple of days to start drinking more water!

Im not a huge water drinker really- though i drink loads of sugar free blackcurrant squash. Not the same i know though, have made a concious effort the last couple of days to start drinking more water!

im the same im a sucker for vimto! vimto and lemonade especially! i drink loads of fruit teas aswell! jeevs and jericho turkish chunky apple! is the best ever!
talking about water im off to fill my bottle and sip away! =]

Nervous for WI later today after an unfair (had no easter chocs) 2lb gain last week!!! Been on plan but just scared now. Feels like if I eat out I am doomed even though I syn it! :-( Fingers crossed for me!

Think there might be a small gain or a STS for me this week... really hoping I don't have to go back up into the 15s. Damn those unplanned nights out. I had a 30th on Saturday night, and another necessary night out on Sunday. Fingers crossed it's just small....

dextersmum said:
Thanks for the recipe - made this tonight and it made loads!!! Now have speed soup for lunch at work, container full in fridge and another container in freezer ...... It goes on and on and on xx

Is this nice? Seems a bit random. But will make it today if you're on board that you like it Xx

Room for a slightly smaller one girlies?!

Finally, 1.5 off this week taking me to 14. 13 and half. Got my 5.5 stone off and into the 14's, I could have squealed! Having a little party in my head right now :D xx

After what feels like forever Im still in here every time i get within a sniff of the 13s I gain big fed up now need to get my backside into gear!

MinkyDinky said:

Finally, 1.5 off this week taking me to 14. 13 and half. Got my 5.5 stone off and into the 14's, I could have squealed! Having a little party in my head right now :D xx

Well done!

You were too quick for me.......was hoping to say "Where's MinkyDinky?"

Well done xxxxxx

Think there might be a small gain or a STS for me this week... really hoping I don't have to go back up into the 15s. Damn those unplanned nights out. I had a 30th on Saturday night, and another necessary night out on Sunday. Fingers crossed it's just small....

No Mandy - you have to stay here now!!! Remind me - when is your WI day??

I haven't been posting as much lately but am behaving.......just tooo many threads lol

Hiya im new here.... so i guess this is where my journey begins :) im hoping to b in the 13s within a couple of weeks tho :) xxxx

Stickivix said:
Hiya im new here.... so i guess this is where my journey begins :) im hoping to b in the 13s within a couple of weeks tho :) xxxx

I'm sure you will get there if you don't mind me asking what is your starting weight?? X

Back