From 14 stone to 13 stone

natzta said:
Don't feel deflated.. 4st is amazing but the less you have to loose the harder it gets I've been told... Hopefully you'll get you loss next week with your juggling about on plans. everything is crossed for you! :)

Thanks. Still have 2 and half stone to go so nowhere near target yet. Should actually be outta here cos that gain took me over 15 stone but I'm staying (if I'm allowed :p) as its a temporary setback!

Well after yoyo-ing the past few weeks, I finally managed to break outta the 15's (although only just) 14.13 1/2lb. I am determined not to go back to the 15's again EVER, and I'm on a mission to get my 3 stone award next week too!

1lb off for me this week, 14.6 now & only 29lbs to target!

4lb off for me, which takes me to 13st 12lb. :D

TTFN, see you in the 13s :wave_cry:

Hello again you lovely people 2 on this week so I'm back again. Much as I love you all I'm hoping it won't be for long but please don't take it personall I just really need to get my butt in gear only 5 weeks today kit the wedding and my dress still won't zip up I feelpanic with a big P kicking in :'(

.5lbs on for me this week so I am staying here for a whie unless I get off my backside and do something about it to take me nearer to the next level down.

Good luck everyone.

5.5 off for me this week taking me down to 14.7.

Oh well after a 4lb gain last week changed from red to green. Was 100% all week + another 2 on. No idea what's going on. Have decided to have 10 syns every day + mix up the plans - different each day. Still lost 4 stone but can't help feeling I'm going backwards
I'm at the same place you are.. it's been about three weeks since I've lost anything and I've gained 2 pounds.. Trying to shake it up by having more fruit and lots of speed soup.. Good luck to us both :)

Hi all!!

After some slip ups etc I've finally decided to join a class properly, I am determined for once :D

First weigh in was Thurs at 14st 4lbs, so I hope you'll let me join you all :) (I've snuck a few lbs on, I was in the 13s!) I hope it'll be fun but short lived until I drop back down <3

Charli XxX

I'm at the same place you are.. it's been about three weeks since I've lost anything and I've gained 2 pounds.. Trying to shake it up by having more fruit and lots of speed soup.. Good luck to us both :)

I am in exactly same position. We are same weight too, For 3 weeks I STS and then gained 1/2lb last week. Started exercising so hopefully can lose this week.

Hello lovelies! Mind if I join you? Joined a new class tonight and made a fresh start! Weighed in at (gulp) 14st 5.5lbs so first mini goal is to get into the 13s very soon! xxx

Hi folks, sneaking in here with a 1lb loss bringing me down to 14st 13.5lb! (phew!! ;) )

Just noticed some of you have been struggling a little with slow losses? I was the same until last week & felt like I'd wasted a month with STS's and 1/2lb losses despite staying on plan 100%.

Following advice from SW consultant at group I changed things round a little with different breakfasts etc and it worked! 3lb off last week and 1lb tonight.

Also bought Zumba 2 for Wii as I can't get to classes - can definitely recommend it!

Hello lovelies! Mind if I join you? Joined a new class tonight and made a fresh start! Weighed in at (gulp) 14st 5.5lbs so first mini goal is to get into the 13s very soon! xxx

Welcome - I'm new to this group!

4 off this week. So glad its going in right direction again. Hoping for 2 and half this week to get off everything I gained over last few weeks.

Another pound off this week. Was a bit worried as I was out at the weekend at a wedding then a dinner the next day. So all in the right direction & very happy. 14st 6lbs...only 3lbs to get my 3stone award xx

Well 2 pound off for me. Quite disappointed as its my first week ad I've been 100% all week. Expected to loose more. :-(

ok so 1.5 off for me.
Now I am 14 stone 2 and a half pound.
Going to have a back to basics week as I can feel myself wobbiling!!!
It will be 3lb this week!!!

Back