From 14 stone to 13 stone

hello everyone :cool: im 14st 2.5lbs so I hope you'll let me join! ;) I have WI on thur night but after 2 very very naughty days off plan i dont think im going to have a loss!

Last edited:
sully123 said:
Well 2 pound off for me. Quite disappointed as its my first week ad I've been 100% all week. Expected to loose more. :-(

I was 100% my 1st week and only lost 1lb! Disappointing but at least it's a loss!

Hey everyone, Lost 1.5lbs again this week taking me to 13st 13.5lbs, so I am leaving you! Hope to see you all again in the 13 to 12's!!

greedyguts1980 said:
Sorry I've been awol! Had soooooooo much going on. Will catch up with what I've missed when I get back from WI!

Lost 1.5 last week and 1 this week. Had put 4.5 on 2 weeks ago so I'M getting there.

I have 4lbs to go til I get in next stone bracket. Has taken me soooooo king. Defo the scenic route!!

Woo another 2 lbs off this week, only 3 to get my 6 stone, and it has taken me down to 14s 10 :) dead chuffed with that.

Going to celebrate m evening with wedges, beans and HexA cheese, followed by a peanut hifi bar. I know how to live :D xx

After my weigh in tonight I am down to 14st 11.5lbs so in this stage now! Cant wait to get to the next one. This losing weight thing is sooo satisfying! x

3.5 off for me :D Now 14 stone 8lbs....can't wait to get to the lower side of 14!

I was 13.10...... now weighing in 14 stone :( :(

I don't get it.... I weighed in last wednesday, at 13.10.....then I was soooo bad at weekend, I weighed in on Monday, that way it would kick my arse into gear again, and I had put on two and a half pound, butafter being on plan since Monday night, I have weighed just now, and I weigh even more than I did!!

Feel like I can't do it :(

I lost 0.5 this week-not even a dent in last weeks gain.
As much as I love u all I feel I have been here to long so going all out to be in the 13's in a few weeks xx

Your not the only one em, every time i get close to the 13s i gain and move away again! Ive been here 6 months its definitely time to move on lol x

shenzi said:
Your not the only one em, every time i get close to the 13s i gain and move away again! Ive been here 6 months its definitely time to move on lol x

Were are you at now? I'm at 14 11.5 (was down to 14 6 a few weeks ago)
We should make a pact to log in everyday and support each other down to the 13's xx

At 14 1!!!! Closest I got was 14st 0.5lbs then gained 3!! Fingers crossed tomorrow will give me a decent loss!!

Ooooh so close- good luck,hope you get a good loss,I hate it when I scrape into the next stoneage,always like a lb or 2 to play with lol xx

Yeah me 2! Knowing my luck ill either gain or get down to 13 13.5 and move back in the 14s next week lol I really want 2lbs of though to get that elusive 4 stone shiny as well!!! xx

i weighed myself on my bathroom scales (naughty!) and it said 13st13lbs got official weigh in tonight, not long left here i hope :D

Ditto!!! But my scales are 1lb lower than class, so looks like ill definitely still be in the 14s by tonight :(

Well done Rosie! :D

Back