From 14 stone to 13 stone

So close..... 2lb off this week. so 14.05. Got to be in the 13's next week!

After putting on a mahoosive amount with 4 weeks off plan and ending up back in the 15's I've now lost another 2 1/2lb this week and am back in this group, 14st 12 1/2lb, need to lose another 6 1/2lb to get back to what I was pre holiday.

Well done all of you that are so close, fingers x'd you can do it this week x

MinkyDinky said:
4 lbs off this week, down to 14.6 - want out of here in 2-3 weeks! Ah would be amazing!! Xx

I want out with u :)

Decided I'm gonna do a skydive for my 30th in September and signing up for the local half marathon in 5weeks!!!

Emmamb said:
I want out with u :)

Decided I'm gonna do a skydive for my 30th in September and signing up for the local half marathon in 5weeks!!!

I'm doing a half marathon in July! Do it! I gotta up my training, well, start it! Ha ha!

But agreed, let's kick ourselves up the butt and get the fook outta here :D

Oh and brave you with the sky dive!!xx

MinkyDinky said:
I'm doing a half marathon in July! Do it! I gotta up my training, well, start it! Ha ha!

But agreed, let's kick ourselves up the butt and get the fook outta here :D

Oh and brave you with the sky dive!!xx

I've just been on runnersworld.co.uk and put my info in to get a 5 week training plan sorted for me :) xx

Hi all joining you all today down to 14.13 now :D it's coming off slowly but at least it's off not on. :D nice to be joining a lower group that's put a smile on my face, just want to loose a pound next week to get my 1 stone shinny so 100% plan x

xmandsx said:
Hi all joining you all today down to 14.13 now :D it's coming off slowly but at least it's off not on. :D nice to be joining a lower group that's put a smile on my face, just want to loose a pound next week to get my 1 stone shinny so 100% plan x

Woo welcome! Shiny for you next week ;) xx

Welcome. I am sure you get your stone shiny next week.

Back