From 14 stone to 13 stone

Is it wi day today Emma? If so good luck! Xx

HPSaucy said:
After putting on a mahoosive amount with 4 weeks off plan and ending up back in the 15's I've now lost another 2 1/2lb this week and am back in this group, 14st 12 1/2lb, need to lose another 6 1/2lb to get back to what I was pre holiday.

Well done all of you that are so close, fingers x'd you can do it this week x

You can do it that holiday gain off in no time, come on I need you moving down with me!x

shenzi said:
You can do it that holiday gain off in no time, come on I need you moving down with me!x

To think we were partners once and now you are almost out of here.. I'm so pleased for you x

HPSaucy said:
To think we were partners once and now you are almost out of here.. I'm so pleased for you x

You'll catch up with me, I know you will, and your still my partner!x

Same here! Was beginning to think it wasn't possible but maybe its because our bodies know we wi at night and comply lol x

Emmamb said:
Drum roll please..........8.5lb off!!!!!!

Boooooooom!!!!

14st 3lb

5st 12lb off in total :)

Bloody hell!! You like having the big losses don't you?! Thats amazing! What have you been eating / exercise plan over the last week?! Or did you just chop off an arm?! :D

Super well done honey xx

2.5lbs off today :) now im on the lower side of the 14's...woo hoo :D

MinkyDinky said:
Bloody hell!! You like having the big losses don't you?! Thats amazing! What have you been eating / exercise plan over the last week?! Or did you just chop off an arm?! :D

Super well done honey xx

Lol-thanks :)

Hubby's been following the plan aswel so that's helped. Mainly did red days from Sunday but was pretty rubbish Friday and was out drinking Saturday but I do exercise nearly everyday xx

MinkyDinky said:
4 lbs off this week, down to 14.6 - want out of here in 2-3 weeks! Ah would be amazing!! Xx

Wow that amazing. Well done you. With your attitude I'm sure you'll make it sooner than that! ;)

Emmamb said:

Boooooooom!!!!

14st 3lb

Whoa! That's fantastic! Super well done! :D

Still in here by the skin of my teeth! :S Had a half pound loss at today's WI but had a weekend away. Tried to choose properly but still enjoyed myself. A loss is a loss nonetheless! :)
Need a good kick up the arse... Anyone wanna supply it?! ;)
Well done with all the losses, especially emmab that was an amazing loss!

Hi there, can I join in the 14stone to 13 stone with you? I'm a newbie to the forum but been doing SW since Jan. Managed to lose 20pound since then but its coming off slooooow. Anyway i have 6 pound to go to get into the 13 stone zone. I'd like to think i can get there in 4 weeks, fingers crossed. Doing Extra Easy, keep forgetting to top up with Superfree on my plate tho, gonna try drinking more water as well - I read somewhere it increases your metabolism. Every little helps so they say!

Emmamb said:

Boooooooom!!!!

14st 3lb

Blooming heck! Completely amazing!x

Emmamb said:

Boooooooom!!!!

14st 3lb

Bloody hell that's a fantastic weight loss!! Is that in one week?! What exercise do you do??

Back