From 14 stone to 13 stone

Goodbye adieu auf wiedersehen etc. I finally did it!!!! Exhausting but I got there...1.5 off to plop into the 13s at 1313

Sad to leave you all but I'm just popping out and expect you to join me very shortly. Keep going. If I can do it you all can x

Well Done!!
Hopefully see you soon :-D x

I lost 3.5lbs today, that's 3.5lbs from seeing a 13 on SW scales, yay! 14st3lbs. I joined this thread the last week in Jan and had hoped to be out by March, perhaps over zealous, but happy - minicruise to Bruges this weekend so hoping to be out in 2 weeks xx

Goodbye adieu auf wiedersehen etc. I finally did it!!!! Exhausting but I got there...1.5 off to plop into the 13s at 1313

Sad to leave you all but I'm just popping out and expect you to join me very shortly. Keep going. If I can do it you all can x

Well done! I'll hopefully see you next week. I lost the 4.5lb I gained last week to get back to 14 st on the button! Fingers crossed I'll be seeing 13 on the scales next week.

Well done! I'll hopefully see you next week. I lost the 4.5lb I gained last week to get back to 14 st on the button! Fingers crossed I'll be seeing 13 on the scales next week.

Oh I definitely will see you next week. Go for it!

Hope I'm in the 13's by end of the month at the latest x

Currently 14st 5.3lbs.

Well done! I've got 5lbs to go before I can follow you. Hopefully in a couple of weeks.

Woo Hoo I am JUST into the 13's! See you all soon :-D xxx

I'm outta here, lost 4lb tonight and am now 13 stone 12.5lbs - see you all again soon x

Hi everyone well two weeks into food optimising and 10lbs down. I made it back into the 13s last week. Next WI tomorrow hope it's a good one :)

Still in the 14's, lost another 2.5lbs on Mondays WI. Need to shift another 10lbs to get to the next group lol.

New Year's week I was 14 stone 7 lbs...

This week I am now 13 stone 1lb...

So I shall soon be saying goodbye to the 13st stone zone!! Never in a million years did I think I'd be able to say that...I didnt even know I was that heavy so it's nothing short of a relief to know I'm only going down from now on ;) good luck to the rest of you in getting to your next zone!

Laurenypop said:
New Year's week I was 14 stone 7 lbs...

This week I am now 13 stone 1lb...

So I shall soon be saying goodbye to the 13st stone zone!! Never in a million years did I think I'd be able to say that...I didnt even know I was that heavy so it's nothing short of a relief to know I'm only going down from now on ;) good luck to the rest of you in getting to your next zone!

Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4lbs off for me on Wednesday so that takes me to 14st 8.5lbs hopefully I will be 14st 7lbs next week, or even a little bit less! After a big loss like that though I'm not hoping for too much lol

Back