From 14 stone to 13 stone

I forgot to post my loss from last week and this week was a day late so here goes ;) 2 weeks ago i was really pleased to lose 6lbs and this week i lost 2.5lbs so now i'm 14st1lb almost there folks :)
Good luck to you guys

Well I have just completely bypassed this thread! Lost 10.5lbs this week taking me down to 13.13!!!!

Well done to you both, fabulous losses! x

Oooh can I join you.

Currently 14st 6.5lb, I weigh at home Sunday's (using the books at home as no easy time to go to group) and after a BAD week with lots of ice cream thanks to heatwave I lost 1.25 of the 1.75lb's I gained the week before :whistle:

Hoping I can get back on track this week and get another loss.

How on earth did you manage to lose 10.5 in a week! I'd be at target in a month if that was a normal weekly loss! Well done!

Help! My 9 yr old has been in holiday club all week - "foody week", so they have been baking, and now they are having a tea party on Thursday for the parents! Cakes, cheesecake, freshly baked focaccia bread, sandwiches, scones, pizza....... I think I'll be back over the 15st mark by weigh-in on Saturday!

oooh! there's no answer to that if your little'un has been baking them! ...........try not to look! lolol!!

Well, I enjoyed my little'uns tea party - and I tried EVERYTHING! Delicious! I made up for it by eating fruit all day on Thursday, and just salad all day Friday - and I have lost 1.5lbs this week!

Well done on both counts! :17729:
See you in the 13s soon I hope Lindsey x

Hi all, we'll I am here and probably here for a while as I currently weigh 14st10llbs. I only joined slimming world last Wednesday so my first weigh in will be the 7th. I'm hoping to have lost something so I know I'm on the right track but I feel like I'm eating far more than before I joined! Does anyone else feel this way? Nice to meet you all by the way!!! X

:wavey:Hi Amy, welcome to the thread and forum! I think you'll see that very thing written over and over, because we all think the same. so much choice with free foods etc, that you don't feel hungry. Good luck on your journey, ask whatever you want, someone will always answer, and good luck for your weigh in. x

Thanks Hun! That's good to know I'm not the only one! Your doing well with your weight loss... When did you start? X

Hello all, you've got a new member, just joined the 14s today after losing 6lb this week! :)

Well done James! That's good news!

I'm actually not doing slimming world, I'm just doing healthy eating and exercise but the healthy eating forum doesn't have as much going on as the others do lol

How are you all doing on your loss?

Amy, had my first weigh in 30th May. started at 15.10:sigh: I think I was 14.10 when I found this thread,
Well done James...erm me? slow but sure! x

Back