From 14 stone to 13 stone

Amy, had my first weigh in 30th May. started at 15.10:sigh: I think I was 14.10 when I found this thread,
Well done James...erm me? slow but sure! x

Slow is still better than nothing. I'm don't want to lose mine too quick as I know it'll pile back on so I'm hoping that slowly will help it keep away lol

Hi all.
i'm hoping i will be able to join you soon?! :) weigh in today but had bad week so unlikely that i will have lost enough for me to join in this week...if not see you next week :) xo

Hey everyone :) Weighed in at 14:4 this morning after getting to 13:13 a few weeks ago :( Determined now to get back on plan and back into the 13's...:eek:

You'll get there keep it up! This is the most I have ever lost as I usually get bored after first week but I am determined to get to my goal weight and maybe even further

I think being in a group, or even talking to like minded people on the forum all helps. This is the first time I've actually stuck to a diet for more than a couple of weeks. I'm with SW, and never hungry and it makes all the difference.
Effenis, hope your WI went ok x

You'll get there keep it up! This is the most I have ever lost as I usually get bored after first week but I am determined to get to my goal weight and maybe even further

Thankyou. I had lost well over a stone up til then which is the most I have managed to lose too. I'm not even sure why I went off plan...I was just eating crap and not feeling satisfied unlike when I was totally on plan. All that tasty food with a weight loss to go with it!!!! I have made a menu planner for the week and done my shopping, so fingers crossed...:eek:

Hi Guys :)

First time poster! Getting a bit frustrated as have been in the 13 - 14 group for what feels like forever! Am still going though as am only a few pounds away from my 3 and a half stone mark! :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm a bit confused. I lost 1.5 lbs this week. My weight is now 14 stones and 4 lbs. Should I be in this group or the 15-14 stone group ?

Thanks Kay xx

Yes Kay this is the 14 down to 13 group, Jessie however should be in the one below, she's already 13stones plus...we're all 14 plus....but not for long hopefully xx:)

Well still here, lost 1.5 this week, so 2lbs to go, to get into the 13s...that's my next target....slow but sure. xx:)

Had my workout progress meeting at the gym and he took my weight as well. I know different scales are different and its different time of the week but they said 13st 12 which made me so happy.... if they still say that on Monday I will be over the moon... :)

good luck Charley x

Hey everyone. Its so motivating to read everyone else's trials and tribulations - it reminds me that I am not the only one on this journey and we all have good and bad weeks, relapses, bursts of motivation, and so on. I stood on the scales this morning feeling really blobby - and found I have lost another 2.5lbs. So at 14st 6.5lb I have now lost just over 1 stone, and I feel really motivated to carry on.

If I can do it, so can you! Keep going everyone!

Well done BCM, and that's after the kiddies cooking treats from last week! Yes we're all the same, all on the same journey...just wished I'd bought an express ticket instead of a "round and about" one.......so impatient. but...as long as I get there i'll be happy, are you weighing from home? xx

Back