From 14 stone to 13 stone

Slightly overdone it on wine this weekend and I go to Majorca for 2 weeks on Tuesday. Got down to 14st bang on but I think it's safe to say I will still be here when I get back lol!!! :)

Welcome hayley_jayne, we can do this!! Hopefully you get there before me, Im hoping to be in the 13s by the end October at the latest I'd of loved it earlier but I'm allowing for a ten day all inclusive holiday which I know without a doubt will make me gain weight!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 2lbs this week so now I am 14st 3, feel like I've been stuck in the 14's forever!

Hiya. Everyone!

I started at 14st 8 about a month ago, weighed in at 14st dead on today, I'm well chuffed as I haven't been under 14st 2 since 2009! Feels like a big day today, so I'm going to carry on because I feel better already!

So hopefully ill be down into the 13s next week!!
I want to be at the bottom of 12s by Xmas!!

Helena xx

Hi everyone, I started back on JUDDD/SW on 10th August at 15.1 now down to 14.3.8, read this entire thread last night and felt good to see everyone popping in and out again after a few weeks, so here I am popping in for the first time :D. Back on SW full time as fasting is causing health issues for me at the moment, feels good to be back on plan.

Hiya im currently 14st7 so hopefully itll be off pretty soon but who knows, thia is my first post so not sure it will go where I want, thanks doe being my experiment, but I do really want to be into the 13s xx

Hello everyone!

Bit the bullet and joined the Sunbury SW class last night weighing in at 14st 5lbs, which is the heaviest I've been for a long time :(

Anyway, have the pack, some enthusiasm and £4.95 a week's worth of commitment, so here I go! :)

Last edited:
Hi to all you guys joining this thread, I love how reading all the posts gives me such a boost and spurs me to carry on! I weighed on today and lost 1.5lb, so happy as every little helps!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in for me today 14st 1.4 lbs, is that the 13's I can hear calling?

Not far to go Lanarkwitch, good luck!

I am 14"12.6 today, yay. Finally feel like I am def in the 14s properly now x

1.5lbs off for me this week, very happy now 5lbs away from the 13's :D

I weighed in yesterday, lost 2.5 lbs (also got my 4stone award!!) so that's me down to 14st 6... Hopefully be in the 13's by end of Sept

Keep it up girls :)

Well done thats brilliant, keep up the good work x

Im struggling to get away from here. Last Friday (weigh day) i was 13 stone, 12 lbs and 6 oz's, scraped through just, but the fluctuations through this week has left me floating between this thread and the next zone down. Grrrr, so frustrating. Fingers crossed i will be clear by tomorrow morning.

Im struggling to get away from here. Last Friday (weigh day) i was 13 stone, 12 lbs and 6 oz's, scraped through just, but the fluctuations through this week has left me floating between this thread and the next zone down. Grrrr, so frustrating. Fingers crossed i will be clear by tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed for you Dazd, it's frustrating getting down into that next stone isn't it, I hope I am joining you downstairs next week, you are doing grand xx

Fingers crossed for you Dazd, it's frustrating getting down into that next stone isn't it, I hope I am joining you downstairs next week, you are doing grand xx

Thanks. i tend to work on lbs now rather than stone, far more accurate on the scales, but still not convinced its the right figures. Most scales only go from zero to 9, so in effect, 0.6 isnt 6 oz's, its 6 tenths, so 9.6 oz's. In that equation i am even closer to 14 st than i declare. lol. Perhaps im a little to obsessed with this? haha.

I shall just be happy to get to 192.5 lbs, then i am past my club 10 mark, stone and a half loss, and almost half way.

Looks like I'm not out of here yet :-( gained 2.5lbs last night after having a dreadful week but I'm goin to draw a line under it and hopefully have a good loss next week

Back