From 14 stone to 13 stone

A very short stay for me, I'm afraid. as I managed to lose 7lbs in my first week :eek:

Hope to see lots of you in the next stone down thread (rather than me back up here) :)

Good luck everyone!

hello all.. im back.. hope to see you all around.. back with tail between legs.. put on nearly all my lost weight (over 2 1/2 stone).. stop working this diet and it stops working for you!!!

hello all.. im back.. hope to see you all around.. back with tail between legs.. put on nearly all my lost weight (over 2 1/2 stone).. stop working this diet and it stops working for you!!!

I'm in exactly the same situation as you, I lost 2 1/2 stone, (not on SW), stopped dieting and gained it all back and more! I had my WI this morning though and 2lbs off so I'm officially less than 1/2 stone away from the next group! Xx

I'm in exactly the same situation as you, I lost 2 1/2 stone, (not on SW), stopped dieting and gained it all back and more! I had my WI this morning though and 2lbs off so I'm officially less than 1/2 stone away from the next group! Xx

Can i ask how long it took to put the weight back on/when you stopped dieting?

Hiya I also joined a few years ago only to come back with a extra couple of stone on top of my original weight so now at 14st4 im still 2lbs away from my original ha, feel like ive been around this weight for weeks so im having a 100% week and hoping for a kick up the ass ha x

Weighed myself this morning at 13st 13.5!! Sooo happy cs I haven't been in the 13s since 2008! I'm not moving onto 13s to 12s just yet because I know I won't be in the 13s at WI and I wand to be more than .5 of an lb in before I celebrate properly by moving on!!

How's everyone doing? Anyone dropping down with me soonish?
Good luck
Xxx

Back to group today and stayed the same, wasn't too pleased but I will get into the 13s by next week, it's my goal!!! Do you think 2 stone for Christmas is doable??

Still here... 1.5lbs off for me this week so heading in the right direction. Managed to scoop slimmer of the week though which has totally made my day. Now I just need to work out how to add my stickers to my signature :D

Still here... 1.5lbs off for me this week so heading in the right direction. Managed to scoop slimmer of the week though which has totally made my day. Now I just need to work out how to add my stickers to my signature :D

Just find someone with the right stickers, and then copy it, go to edit your signature, and paste it into where You want it.

Back to group today and stayed the same, wasn't too pleased but I will get into the 13s by next week, it's my goal!!! Do you think 2 stone for Christmas is doable??

So far i have done (including up until this morning) 1 st 9 lbs in 12 weeks and 3 days. On that reckoning You could achieve 2 stone by Christmas eve if You lost an average of just shy of 2 lbs per week. (there is 15 weeks and 1 day til Christmas eve)

After getting to exactly 15st last week, I've lost 1.5lbs this week putting me at 14st 12.5lbs :D

hi

I need to lose 2lbs to push me just under 14 stone (according to my scales anyways!) How do I superspeed these 2lbs?

Try sticking to the plan rigidly.. logging your food and really putting the effort in.. thats what i will be trying cas I hear ya.. !!!!
i lost 4.5lb this week...

want another 3.5 lb gone to get into the 13s!!!

I lost 1.5lb this week, taking me to a 4st 1lb loss in total!! It was my last WI before my holidays as we fly on Tuesday trying to remain on plan up until then as I know I will have an epic gain on my return!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

very small gain this week - 1/2lb but I've had an incredibly stressful 2 weeks so I won't beat myself up. I'm off away on a mini holiday tomorrow and have my birthday Sunday then its back on the plan with a vengence. Keep up the good work people!! :D

Sneaky midweek weigh shows me at 14st 2.75, if I'm lucky enough to keep that off until official WI (Thursday) I'm hoping I'll move into the next bracket down the week after!

Back