From 14 stone to 13 stone

Weighed in this morning at 14st 2, meaning a 3lb loss. Got a busy week ahead so trying healthy eating for this week as it's easier to work around. Hopefully get a little loss :) xx

well done to every one hooked into this thread. I am just hovering over the 13 stone mark so am hoping by weekend to have new s but a trip to London may take me back the 14's. I will be glad to see the back of the 14's and never will, go there again . Once they re gone they re gone forever.

LOL Faye C x

Hi all,

I ve decided to jump back on the slimming world band wagon to get those fnal pesky pounds off I first started at 19.5 stone and currently at 14.6 roughly I doubled check my weight tonight. But good to be back on the ship ladies :) xxxxxx

1 LB or more to be out of 14!! Yay.. 2.5 lb down this week!.. Hope everyone had good losses this week :eek:)

This week lost another 2lb now down to 13st13.5 couldnt be any closer if I tried haha gonna stay here for another week just to certain before moving down :) thanks everyone xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1lb at WI today taking me to 14st10. Slowly slowly :-/

I lost the 3 I put on a couple of weeks ago so I'm down to 14dead, been hopping on and off the scales and the morning reading is in the 13s! But we'll see what happens at weigh in on Monday, mums birthday in the way today!

Hey guys!

Better late than never, right? I just found this thread! Hoping I can join you all!!

I'm currently weighing at 14stone3lbs...so hopefully would like to move to the next stone bracket in the next week (2 if I have a bad week!!)

I always find it harder when you get close to the next stone bracket...anyone else?

Hey, back in here (again) after a little break and a gain. Back up to 14st6 last Sunday, annoyed with myself but back on it now :) First WI on Sunday since being back on plan so hoping i'll be closer to the 13's again by then :) x

Hi All.

I used to be a member a while back and lost quite a bit but unfortunately I have put it all back on plus more I am definitely in the 20st + range and
+ again lol.

Back